[Resolved]  EMS — EMS Parcel in Delhi Customs

EMS AWB No. EE[protected]CN

Your item was handed over to Customs(REPUBLIC OF INDIA DELHI F PAR) at[protected]:46:00

AS bove i have not received my parcel stuck with Delhi Customs. Why they take lot of time as the parcel is urgent. Custom does not understand the sentiments attached with parcels. Please look in to this & let me know when i will be getting my parcel.

Comments

Hi..

Is anyone know how to contact Customs(REPUBLIC OF INDIA DELHI F PAR...my goods are with them and they haven't Released...it going to be 7 day's ready

is anyone know what should i do?
delhi custom is made by son of a ppl, , they never releised goods on tyme, , fuker, cocksuckers
I also haven't received a parcel yet with tracking number EE[protected]CN stuck at Delhi customs (REPUBLIC OF INDIA DELHI F PAR) since 25th Feb 2012 and today it's 10th March 2012 (14 days). I was told the delivery will be done within 15 days. Today it's exactly 30 days since I placed an online order and haven't got it yet.
hello can u guys help mee plzz.. m harry 4m delhi .. i ordered some stuff 4m site nd ems is delvring it.. i havnt recived it yet as its wth customss...
i giv u d tracking id..Tracking Number:EE[protected]CN
plz help me out in it..