[Resolved]  Eureka Forbes — Invoice not delivered

I bought Wet & Dry Vaccum cleaner from the authorised salesperson on 10-May-2008. The transactions were done at home and the product was delivered on time. However, the invoice of my purchase was not delivered to me. I was promised that it will be delivered to me by post within 2 days but now it is more than a month. Even after repeated followups with the customer care and with the salesperson, I haven't received the invoice. Moreover, the salesperson gave me a paper stamped with Eureka Forbes seal saying that it is a proof of lifetime free servicing contract with Eureka Forbes. I even asked customer care to authenticate it but nobody has done it yet. I doubt if that was just a sales tactics.

Name of the salesperson : Mr. Adinath Chamute
Salesperson mobile no : [protected]
Complaint no. (as provided by customer care) :[protected]
The Serial no of the product purchased : 9008490
The salesperson came from Kasarwadi outlet of Eureka Forbes. The phone number of Kasarwadi dealer is :[protected]

Such negligence towrads customers is totally unacceptable. Kindly take necessary action.

Comments

I have the same complaint i have purchased ACE VACCUM CLEANER OF EUREKA FORMES from the authorised sales person of EUREKA FORBES Mr. BHUPAL SHARMA -MOBILE NO : [protected]
BRIJESH[protected]MOBILE NO. [protected]
ADDRESS:- A-22 Surya Nagar, Behind LIC Building, Saket, MEERUT
off[protected], 2671679, 2671632, 2671358
They have promised me that your invoice for vaccum cleaner is been despatced from bombay and will come to you soon, but now one month has been passed and nothing is happened .
Such negligence towrads customers is totally unacceptable. Kindly take necessary action so that we could get the bill

This is not new since it has happened twice with me too. PLease beware not to extend AMC unless you get a receipt for the same. I have been cheated by a Eureka forbes employee servicing my Aquaguard.
I made repeated complaints to Eureka Forbes and also told them i will go to the police but they were least bothered.

Shibu