Facebook — fake account with my name

Ranjit nagar, Delhi, India
 ankitsachdeva
hi sir my name is Ankit Sachdeva ,india ,hometown Tilhar.sir i have a request that some people made a fake id on facebook using my name and photos .i have two id's on facebook one is right and one is fake.the use to aplly a cheap applications with me.kindly please remove my fake id .please sir i have a big tension of this.my fake id with the name"Chacha Ankit Sachdeva" and the link of the account http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=[protected]

I have made a complaint to delhi police also but yet not seeing and action.

Comments

@silsila shareef: the above profile is no more

Facebook — Profile Remove

Sir, My facebook id has become a problem to me. My fb id facebook.com/rrockr
I can't do anything with this profile. After loging I can't delete any of my friends, I can't remove post, even I can't deactivate my profile. Sir please help me to remove my profile. Thank you.

Facebook — account

i was deleted my facebook account on 20 march 2011.
but anybody used my facebbok account with my name.
what can i do for that.
i m realy frustrated from this.
please help me please.
Respected Sir,
Mysel[censored]ser of your account service wants to bring your concern towards my request.Someone had made a fake gmail account and accessing facebook account with that Gmail ID ([protected]@gmail.com)..using my display picture and my name and adding my friends and relatives in that account which is getting me into trouble..I would be very thankful to you if you deactivate this id ([protected]@gmail.com) permanently.So that, that fake person could not access that fake facebook account with my picture.Please do delete that account from facebook so that, that person will not be able to missuse my display picture..THANKING YOU..
hello whoz fake in there

facebook complaint — fake account

i my very disturbed by seeing my fake account named NADIYA GUPTA (GUPTA NADIYA) on facebook & due to this i'm receivind wrong calls at my no [protected]. please block yhis accounty immediately & help me.
my name is josekutty joseph i could not login my account my id no-1010tejo58723

Facebook — abusing the name

abusing the name of the person in facebook ,i[censored] pepole help me out from this then good otherwise this website is of no use
i[censored] can solve then its an well an good otherwise i will belive to be fake website which is on the basis of pay parl!!!
dear sir,
my name is saumya/anmol thakur, someone has created fake account with name and my photo so plz do take action he spoiling ma image all this.I request you please review this fake account and close account .The person has stolen my pics from my original account that's why I have deleted all my pics. fr the sake of fake id i had to delete my id nd make my new fb id..

Facebook — facebook account is not working properly

My face book account is not working properly,it is not responding while deleting,opening massages or sending massage. It is not opening the account of the friends also. Please solve it.
I think we should get quick result after coplaining.

Facebook — got fedup by facebook service

Dear Sir/Mam,

As iam to inform you that I paritosh jaiswal customer of facebook service which is a part of google as i want to inform you that actually i am using a facebook from last 2years but from 3 to 4days I totally got fedup by their service as I have lost my password of my accout(jai.[protected]@rediffmail.com) in which I have tried a lot of time to resect my password but I didn't got my password back and also I am giving a continously call to google company to get registered my complaint for get re-open my account but they didn't received my a call,as I have having my business link on the same facebook account but due to lock up my accout by company facing a problem not only I am facing a problem but also economy also getting effected.
So, I request you to ask the company to get re-open my same account of facebook as soon as possible until& iam going to lodge a complaint against the company to consumer court.
My facebook account details is-jai.[protected]@rediffmail.com

Thank's& Regard's
Paritosh Jaiswal
Cell: [protected]

Facebook — Facebook user id is not log in.

Facebook user id is not log in. Acqualy i reset the password and i choose a new password. So, it is successfully a new password. While i log in facebook with new password. It was show :

Sorry, your account is
and follow the
instructions given.

Facebook — Friend request block

Sir
i have been blocked for 2 days in facebook for adding friend ..but it still not solve ..please help me sir,
my facebook email [protected]@gmail.com
mob no[protected]
respected sir some one has maken my fake id using my pics nd my name please help me i am sending you the link of that account please help me as soon as possible i am realy worried please help http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/profile.php?id=[protected]
respect sir myself mahima a facebook user sir some has maken my fake account by using my pics and a vulger name.. I am very help less please help me.. I am sending you the link of that id http://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=[protected]&v=feed&refid=17&ref... please delete this id from facebook . i will be very thnkfull to you

Facebook — Duplicate Account

Hi Face book team,Somebody has made my face book duplicate account and is chatting with my friends rudely and abusively on my behalf.His URL is https://www.face book.com/profile.php?id=[protected]&sk=wall.kindly block this account as soon as possible.
ne dolazi mi poruka sa kodom i ne mog uci na profil.??
someone has created fake account with name and my photo e.i.manisha sandesh masurkar .The person has stolen my pics from my original account. please immediate take some action regarding the maker of this profile user profile.

Facebook - fake account with my name

Company:Facebook