[Resolved]  Gic Mutual Fund — GIC BALANCED FUND-REPURCHASE

I am holding 200 units of GIC balanced fund.I made a request to encash the units but all the letters were returned by the postal department and my request was not honoured.Hence I want the units to be repurchased by the GIC mutual fund and the proceeds may be send to me.

Comments

gic tax saver folio gts014844-certificate nos[protected],no o[censored]nits 250 distinctive nos [protected]-5700-not refunded a single paisa since 1995.

gic mutual fund — non refund of units/investments

gic mutual fund-fortune94,a/c no[protected],200units not a single paisa refunded since 1995
undersigned has GIC GROWTH PLUS unit purchased during 31st march 1993.
Name pradeep kumar sinha. In this connection i have written several letter with GIC but no response.
my registered folio- GPP01972 CERTIFICATE NO[protected]
GPP01975 CERTIFICATE NO[protected]

TOTAL FACE VALUE OF RS 10000/ ON THAT PARTICULAR DATE.

KINDLY SEND PHONE NO AND CONTACT PERSON NAME FOR VERIFICATION AND FURTHER INFORMATION.
REPLY ON MAIL OFFICE WHERE I SHOULD CONTACT OR VISIT FOR KNOWING BEST ABOUT GROWTH FUND.
THANKS
PKSINHA

Gic Mutual Fund — not received any amount

I have purchased 500 units of GIC Balance Fund on 1.2.1993,,distinctive No.o[censored]nits are [protected]-[protected], since then i am not received any information from company regarding my imvestment or any statement of accounts.

GIC BALANCED FUND — non payment of GIC Balanced fund

I like to get back money in r/o GIC Balance fund. Reg Folio-*BFL04853 Certificate no 01569580, 01569581, 01569582, 01569583 & 01569584 Units 100 each Pleas help stating the actual procedure for closure. [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM
I undersigned
mrs. Madhuri deepak kelkar
old address : --
31 gomati
anushakti nagar
400 094
new address :---
a / 16 third floore
prerana co op hsg society
modak galli
tilak chowk
kalyan ( west ) 421 301

pl note change my address

my phone no is[protected]
please send me record by e mail and hard copy for further reference with contact no.

My a/c no 506 35023