[Resolved] Hathway Broadband Internet — Case of CHEATING
my Account no. 76688 in the name of M/s. Downtown Graphics (India) Pvt. Ltd.
I am using your hathway internet Service from past 3 - 4 years right from the day it has started the internet service.
I have few complains against hathway. I would like you to reply for my complains in writting.
1) Hathway has worse call centre helpdesk service. Person answering the call does not
how to talk with clients. they not only rude, they bang the phone. and we keep on calling and our tellephone bills goes up.
2) Secondly Complains taken is never, never means never in past 3-4 years taken in 1 time, if taken never rectified in 1 time.
3) Thirdly, we customers are helpless, as we are not provided with any nos. of seniors, higher level officer of the co. with whom we can talk and put up with our complains.
4) fourthly, even if your help gives us the complain no., no action is taken, the complain is closed but never ever take trouble to inquire with the client if their complain is solved or they are still facing the problem. And we customers keep on waitting that the
complain is given u must be working on that.
5) In the starting we had taken plan "Freeway-6"-256 kbps unlimited download with some amount of Rs.932/- approx per month. which was without any inquiry renewed every six months, paid advance always. never checked that the rates for same plan was reduced. that plan was closed and it was named "New Freeway Flexi" - 256 kbps - Rs.2000/- for 3month. which comes to Rs.666/- approx per month. So we were cheated here with over charging. I would like to ask if the rates
would have increased would you not have send me a letter for that, so why if the rates were reduced you dint pass on the benifits to your old customers. and so you cheated your old customers blind fate on you.
6) when this matter was put up with your accounts department while renual of hathway connection he had no answer, when no explanations worked, the person dint fail to call me a deaf and insulted me. when he was asked for higher authorities nos. to make complain. he banged the phone.On calling the same no. he use to pick-up, and bang the phone on knowing its me again.
7) Then after due date it was renewed, i shifted to "New Freeway Flexi" - 256 kbps - Rs.2000/- for 3month. i paid for Rs.5002/- it was a calculation made by you. the break up was like this explain 2 me by your account department.my plan got over on 31st october.
Rs.507.60 - for 20 days on pro rata basis as per old plan amount. (this was explain 2 me) as the plan was not changed on the due date and u would charge me as per old plan. Balance 10 days was given grace as in oct. my net was not working for 10days, so it was 10days
after the plan got over. Rs.4, 494.40- for 6 months inclusive of 12.36 % tax, starting from 01st Dec.2008 to 31st may 2009.
The chq. of rs.5002/- was issued to you against Receipt no.162863 dtd.[protected] and your person collected from my office. Now you are sending me the sms / mails for some outstanding balance of Rs.347.17 I dont understand this.
8) this is my last problem with hathway. I am paying the amount for the speed of 256 kbps. where my speed is very very less. from past 3 months, at regular inteval i am making complain for the same. your engineers checked the problem and they agreed that my net is not working as per 256 kbps. the speed is very very low.
This problem will be solved in few days.. as some work going on in the area. but till date nothing has been done. If you cant provide me 256 kbps speed. atleast dont charge me for that plan. you have taken full amount in advance that does not mean you can fool customers. Now i am tired of Hathway broadband Internet.
This is my request 2 refund me my post paid amount. whatever is balance. I dont want your connection. I will go for some other service provider, who can give me better service and dont cheat me like what you do.
please reply to this email immediately within 7 working days or i will be force to take legal action against you.
For downtown Graphics (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved