Hathway Broadband Internet — Poor service!

I was not able to access internet for ten days in the previous month. i request you to kind update my request and grant me my ten days of internet access. I even would like to put a word to you that the speed has decreased and i do not find the difference between 512kbps and 100kbps speed of net. There is a poor response from your customer care people those ten days when i was not able to access internet. i had even given an compliant to your customer care, it is only after ten days your technical executives came to my area that is kalyan nagar and rectified the problem. "I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY GRANT THE DAYS OF INTERNET THAT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED DURING THE TEN DAYS". disconnection of my account is NOVEMBER-6. I require the remaining ten days after that i.e., upto NOVEMBER-16. Then you can disconnet my account. Thank You. My "Customer code is 202982".

Comments

Hathway Broadband Internet — poor service

Dear all,

This is very poor servise . and all sales person doing cheating.
I m not user but i wanted to know about connection of hatway.
Please provide the information about connection is it in kalyan.

the area of kalyan is having the facility of hatway connection.
I am using Hathway internet service from last 1 year. Internet speed is good when you having any issue about connectivity that time you will be frastrated.no response from Kalyan call center after no.of follow up.No use of telephone nos which they have provided, no one pick up the call...it just pathatic service I ever seen.

no net

gavin dsouza [protected] no conection

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    Hathway Broadband Internet - Poor service!