Hathway Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Nov 26, 2022
1995

File a complaint to Hathway

Having problems with Hathway?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hathway customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hathway

Hathway Website

Hathway Head Office Address

"Rahejas", 4th Floor, Main Avenue, Santacruz (W)
Mumbai City District

Hathway Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Hathway reviews & complaints(6733)

No any help from gtpl side no and call answer my connection is not working from last 47 days but till no any technician come at my home.
Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been receiving non-stop calls from Hathway. My entire day goes into attending or declining their calls.

This has frustrated me to an extent that I have to keep my phone on silent in most of the cases. I am a working man and my entire day is in meetings and work, and they keep calling me in every 15 minutes, I can't sleep, work.

This has been the same scenario for over a month now and I am really tired of this. Please help me get rid of this.
    Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have disconnected the hathway broadband because of relocating to different city. I have called to customer care to stop the service but daily twice i'm getting call from hathway stating that we're providing offer please do recharge. How to stop this call? Do i need to come to your capital office and give you a written statement? As per your guidelines i reached customer care and informed to stop the service. What else expecting from consumer?
      Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have moved out of bangalore in Covid days after a year now they (Hathway person) with mobile number +[protected] is pressuring me to make payments without any usage of broadband internet just for the device. I had notified I can only return the device once I am back to bangalore, as it’s of no usage to me or anybody. But he is threatening to make payments or he will take legal action. I try to call him but he is not answering my phone & just sending messages on what’s app. I worried this would the case with thousands of customers out there, could you please hel p us initiate a legal action against these frauds cheating on their loyal customers.
        Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The net is not working since morning
          +1 videos
          Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hathway broad band speed issue .iam not getting the speed what they are mentioned in the paln .as per plan the broad band speed is 150MBps but m getting the speed Maximum 30 MBps . regarding this one i regsiter a complaint in hathway but they are not responds properly .
            Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have disconnected from Hathway due to the poor service and not refunding my amount. I get too many telecalls to renew the service even though i dont want to. I receive 10 calls perday and harass me to renew
              Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I registered a request for shifting broadband to another location on 28th Oct 2022. And paid of money for shifting 560 rs. But this is 18 the day no response has been given from gtpl . I called several times to gtpl but they say that they putting forward messages every time I called there is the same answer. Now, what to do?
                and yesterday when I called again to the GTPL cc they told me that it's in the refund process (560rs) then what about my plan !? I recharged a week before the shifting request!

Connection id - pushakar_nci204
                and also they haven't given me the request-id!

Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have used Hathway connection for some time in Chennai location. Now i have switched to my native place where there is no Hathway. I informed Hathway customer care so many times about this migration to close my connection and even sent a mail to [protected]@hathway.net

But instead of closing my connection, i am getting 4-5times daily calls from Hathway to recharge my account. They are calling from different numbers every time.

I am so much disappointed with this, is Hathway guiding their associate to call every individual to irritate them? Poor management. There is no internal communication among employees, that's why everyone calling and asking again and again to recharge.
                    Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have an acoount [protected] this company from long time i am using but noe before three month back i said for deactivation whenever i received call for recharge employye are too irresponsible and un educated to understand what customer wants i just want deacyivationnnnnnnn still not ready to deactoivate whyyyy i donot know .
                      Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For past 3 months, I am following up with your team. Data speed assured by you was 100 mbps. I am getting hardly 10 mbps. Connection is getting dropped frequently. Since I am WFH, I am getting problems during meetings. My employer is unhappy with me due to this.

I raised service request 03112022W357479 & 07112022W408864 apart from sending mails to you.

Pls. refund my balance subscription immediately & discontinue the service after that.

I will be also seeking compensation for the hardship caused by this poor service.
                        Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken GTPL broadband connection and paid Rs. 6095/- for one year subscription on dated 22-OCT-2022. But after 05-06 days follow up, there is no response received from GTPL for installation of broadband connection at my home. So, I have cancelled my subscription on dated 28-OCT-2022 but still i did not received any response from GTPL. I simply received mail that your refund is under process. but they are not able to give me exact date / working days that in how may days, will i get my refund back.

Kindly look into the matter & resolve asap.

Hathway Broadband Connection Complaint
                            Oct 12th
                            I had Hathaway account which was closed, surrendered the router long time back. I got call on Oct 10th for renewal, though little apprehensive i gave thought for second connection as backup. This is was my mistake. I made payment of 3532/- for the plan and they told me the next day installation will be done. However, no one came for next 2 days.
                            I decided to cancel this and requested for refund on Oct 13th or 14th. [request no: 12102022W055218]. It was told it will take to 15 working days to refund.
                            I had been getting calls from 10 different people from Hathway asking the reason why am I disconnecting. Though i informed the problem, they tagged the request under non serviceable area.

They bunch of stupid people who do not understand what i complaint. Today nov 7th, when i check for status of refund request, found funny closure reason customer not contactable.

They have bad customer service. Please look into this matter
                            Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

If i have not recharged broadband they krep calling me all day all night to do it.
                              I asked them to change my registered number and now they call on both numbers.
                              They make 50 calls in a day.
                              When I asked them to change my registered number they said first make your recharge. They are extremely unprofessional
                              Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hathway broadband telecallers are calling me everyday 2-3 times for renewal.Everytime when they called me I answered that i am not the user of that broadband i just make the payment while installation service and plz call to registered mobile number.That actual user may gave my number for these type of calls.I am getting irritation for these calls Please help me get rid of this.I answered more than 100 calls still everyday same scene repeats i don't know why they are calling me instead of the actual user.I dont know the account number of that Hathway broadband but i know user mobile number:[protected] and
                                mail Id: [protected]@vmail.com
                                Please Please do something and remove my number:[protected] from them and told them to call to the actual user mobile number:[protected].

New connection, [protected].
                                  Name : kiruthika.

Money paid on 23rd October, connection provided without Android box on 24th October, the box provided on 1st November without ethernet cable, until now not installed the Android box. Not able to connect broadband with Android box.
                                  Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My plan was expiring on 31st Oct, 22 so I renewed my subscription on 21st Sept, 22. Paid 4, 707/- and my plan details are as follows-Account Number [protected] 100 mbps, unlimited data, 6 months plus one month free. My subscription should had been auto renewed but it did not happen instead my account was deactivated on 1st October, I suffered a monetory loss due to no internet connectivity. Later connection restored but with wrong plan. From two days I am constantly trying to get it resolved but wasted my time and energy. Please look into it on priority and resolved. Area manager Satish Pande is not attending my request, completely ignoring. Because of his request we got connected to Hathway.
                                    Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was advised to renew my account and I did that after renewal my internet is only work for only for month suddenly on Diwali my internet is stop working.

And nobody is replying on phone call and customer support.

And after one week of shutdown they said we are not able to provide the Internet service anymore.

So first of all I need full refund of my package and strict action against the GTPL for this because they already know that in my area GTPL will not provide the connection so why GTPL renewed my account this is big question I want ask?
                                      Hathway customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name ujwal suresh ghoradkar
                                        sir, maine gtpl cable nagpur se naya android box liya or us box me recharge karaya hu 6 mahine ka cable tv + OTT gesme cable tv ke hd channel or ott 11 hi par cable tv to chalu ho gaya hi or ott ka aabhi tak koi update nahide rahe hi aap se anurodh hi ki crupaya mere pise 7000/- ru waps dila do sir
                                        Gtpl office add:- Nr.ram mandir, Saddoday complex, Central Ave, opp. mayo.hospital, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440002