[Resolved] HDFC Bank Bank - Nagercoil Branch — Cheating to issue the amount found in Account - False Information as Insufficient Balance
Petition before the
Hon. Prime Minister of india
Present Address: - 76/1, First floor, Pammal Nalla Thambi Street, MGR Nagar, Chennai-78, Tamilnadu.
Permanent Address:- 78, Kuttyadapuvilai, Karungal, Kanyakumari Dt., Pin-629157, Tamilnadu.
1. Mr. George Muller, Teller, HDFC Bank, Nagercoil Branch, Kanyakumari Dt., Tamilnadu.
2. Mr. T. Jeba Singh, Branch Manager, HDFC Bank, Nagercoil Branch, Kanyakumari Dt., Tamilnadu.
Sub:- "Cheating by the above mentioned two respondents - by providing false information - refusal to provide the amount of Rs.2, 30, 000 from my account - Damage claim-reg".
My account no is [protected].
On 24 Dec 2008, I have submitted a cheque belonging to my savings account with HDFC Bank, to withdraw the amount of Rs.2, 30, 000 at HDFC Bank of Nagercoil Branch at Vadasery Opp. to Bus Stand. But the above said respondents refused to provide me the amount by reasoning a false information as insufficient balance. But excess of Rs.4, 10, 000 was available in my account. I have shown the evidence of Rs.4, 10, 000 as I have downloaded the transaction history from netbaking. They returned me the cheque by stamping as "ALL STAMPS CANCELLED".
It incurred me a great loss.
1. I have travelled all the way from my permanent address to the HDFC Nagercoil Branch in a Rental Car.
2. Wastage of Time for a whole day in the Bank
3. Cheating me as Insufficient Balance, lead me to severe mental agony.
4. I was not able to purchase a land and it was missed, where it was purchased by other person.
5. I was not able to recover my Jewels from SBI Bank and the interest rate is getting increased.
To compensate the above loss and damages, Rs.50, 000 should be issued unto me by the HDFC Bank of Nagercoil Branch.
Failing to do so, will cause me to step into further legal proceedings and I will take up this media all over India through possible means.
yours customer in your way,
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved