[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — QUERY REGARDING MAPPING OF CREDIT CARD

I HAD QUERY REGARDING MAPPING OF CREDIT CARD IN NET BANKING TO VIEW SUMMURY OF TRANSACTIONS THROUGH CREDIT CARD. EVEN OF IMMENSE OF FOLLOW UP AND REMINDERS, THE QUERY IS UNSOLVED AND AS AND WHEN I CALL CUSTOMER CARE, I HAD TO MENTION MY QUERY FROM "A TO Z". I HAD WRITTEN LETTER ALSO FOR THE SAME, BUT NO RESULT YET. AS AND WHEN I CALL CUSTOMER CARE, I AM BEING TOLD BY EXECUTIVES THAT THE MATTER WILL BE SOLVED WITHIN 24-48-72 HOURS, BUT NO RESULT SINCE 3RD NOVEMBER, 2008.

Comments

I am the saving acount holder of HDFC from more than one year . My monthly income is 6000Rs. Can I be a credit card holder of any type. Plz give me complete information .
i am the savin acount holder of HDFC from more than two year. My monthly income is 22000 rs. I have paid above 900rs bills payment of airtel bill, but still not update. Otherwise I have to stop transfer Fund From HDFC to Airtel mobile Bill in feature. My Due Date 09-01-12. Please check and advice ASAP.
My problem is the my hdfccredit card no makes in mobile application

I have contacted your customer care and branch their response is very poor. my problem is as per your statement actually i have spent Rs 29658/- but in your statement shows out standing amount is Rs 42658/- and also i dont have any amount due in the month of nov but it shows dues check and correct it

HDFC Bank