[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC

S.P.Karthik
3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC

What is this taxation ?

Without my knowledge how would they can do?

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 3, 2017
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 03, 2017
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your complete issue, account details, transaction details and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

what the nonsense it is
i am a poor girl and i had only 100rs in my account
they stole my money
i want my money back

3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 141215

give me my money today

:o
3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 020116 Mean ???

13 Jan 2016 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 020116 deducted Rs. 114.50
can i know why my a/c balance is deducted of 114.50 rupees
transaction detain is given as 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 040216
i have also faced the same problem.

3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 210316.

Deduction:114.50.

i have not used other bank ATM more than 5 times. then why its so?

please give me the reason.
I could see a deduction of rupees 114.50 rs, and the narration is 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 090915,

Actually, one week prior this transaction my friend deposited 30K in my account in a non home branch, if this is the reason for the above deduction, why the customer care people told me that there are no charges for cash deposits/transactions in non home branch for below 50K when i called them before the above deposit taken place.

Is this happens only when a person except the account holder deposit amount in account holders account???

because, it dint happen when i deposited 16K in my account myself through non hdfc bank teller deposit.
That's really not fair. I faced the same issue. Without any notification they are deducting money from my account.
Dear Durga,

Please visit the following link: https://www.hdfcbank.com/assets/popuppages/institutional_ca_charges_nov2013.htm to know more about Third party cash transaction.

Dear Nishibheda,

I request you to share your account/customer Id and contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID-TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better .

Sir

I am having a hdfc bank account and from the last few months, they have been deducting money from my account without any proper justification and without my knowledge..

I just checked my bank account details and found out that just in the last month they have made 2-3 deductions without my knowledge..All of the deductions are unjustified .Whenever i deposit money in this account, The HDFC bank deduct some amount money the next day..

My Account No:[protected]
Branch :Vuyyuru
my self Mr. kanungo please let me know what is mean (3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 120416? .HDFC Bank deducted 114.0 RS from salary account
3rd Party deposit was free i think. no email nor sms was send by bank for the same. when was this charges were brought into action. when i check online it shows "3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC " with 114.50 Rs debit.
this was not expected from the bank.

closing my saiary account

my a/c no:[protected]. ple close my salary account.i not in use. but charge sum amount ple check.
3rd party cash txn inc st & ec 200816 three times it has deducted in this month reason ? no body deposited nor their is third party transaction.

Even then why?
what is the meaning of "3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC" ?

19 Sep 2016 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 160916 19 Sep 2016 115.00
01 Oct 2016 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 290916 01 Oct 2016 115.00

pls help to inform me,
This is salary account. While creating account in hdfc you people said unlimited transactions free. Den why you are cutting money.. what we look like idiot ??
I am also facing the same issue. On 13-Nov-2016 They have diducted 115 rs an 5.75 for what I dont know. Plzz address this .Ph no [protected]
same thing happens to me also this kind of charges has been taken from my bank account also. Every bank is doing same thing like HDFC bank. Pls let me know.

01 Feb 2017 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC 300117 01 Feb 2017 115.00
I had opened an saving bank account in HDFC bank last month. I have been charged 4 times in last 1week by HDFC bank with below narration:
"AMB BSD BRN TXN INC ST & EC 22062017"
The total deduction amount sums up to 1035. The reason for deductions as told by the Branch Manager is number of cheque transactions in saving account exceeding than 5 times.
I have made only 1 cash transaction in last 1 month that too of amount 20, 000/- and rest all transactions in my account were by cheque and online bill payments. Most of the transactions in my saving bank account are cheque deposit.
Government of India is promoting cashless transactions which indirectly means government is encouraging increase in cheque and online payments over cash transactions.
In such case is it wise by banks to deduct charges for more number of cheque transactions in saving account? Is there any guideline by RBI on limitation of number of cheque transactions allowed in saving account or banks are making fool of customers by deducting random charges from customers.

I am attaching snapshot of deductions made for reference.

Even this happened the same with me why was i charged for this transaction of 3rd party and what is thia inc st and ec
why this tax deduct from my account. when I am deposite the amount in same bank but different branch.and also in one month only 2 times withdraw from atm. They deducted 172.50 rs from my account.

Hdfc Bank - 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC