[Resolved] Hdfc Bank — 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC

S.P.Karthik
3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC

What is this taxation ?

Without my knowledge how would they can do?

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 3, 2017
HDFC Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 03, 2017
Dear Customer,

I request you to share your complete issue, account details, transaction details and registered contact details to [protected]@hdfcbank.com with ref ID- TTU[protected] in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Bejoy
HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

Comments

3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST i loss my 130 rs so infrom me to us
WHAT IS 3RD PARTY CASH TRANSACTION?

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HDFC BANK HOW MANY TRANSACTIONS SHOULD USE WITH IN BANK AND OTHER BANKS?

Ridiculous ... HDFC bank deducted 177.00 from my account without proper notice..."3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC GST" ...
3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC GST 261217-MIR[protected]

What is 3rd party cash txn ?An amount of 177 rupees is deducted from my account.

Why this charges is applied?
They are deducting our hard earned money with out information saying 18% gst charges...And amazinging...When you complain it and scold them...They silently stop doing that...Now i wanted to know...About the rule that time...Tab gst khatam ho jata hai jab ap galiya dete ho to...
I have lost aroung 1000 rs this way with hdfc...Very pathetic condition...Chor bank hai...

and when I gave the warning for closing the bank account...she politely said "it is a very simple process, you can do it by going any nearby branch!!!
I am a classic customer of your bank bearing account no-[protected] since more than ten years, two no cash amount 1770 on 07/06/2018 and also amount 1770 on25/07/2018 has been deducted against head SB CASH TXN CHGS INCL TAXES.Please justify these deductions.

Hdfc Bank - 3RD PARTY CASH TXN INC ST & EC