[Resolved]  HDFC Bank — Minimum Balance Charge on Salary Savings A/c

I am an A/c Holder ( SB : [protected] ) of Saltlake Sec -II HDFC Branch . I have a Zero Balance salary savings a/c which opened for crediting salary when I was working for Visioncomptech . I am no more working with Visioncomptech . Till last quater the a/c status was showing as salary savings a/c and the said a/c is carring some credit balance .

But for this quater ( April-June) Bank has deducted Rs 827.25 as 'AQB SER CHGS INC ST & CESS APR-JUN2009' without informing me that the a/c is no more Zero Balance Savings . Though I am getting my a/c statement in time to my postal address . So there is no question of 'Address problem' from my end . I spoke to Customer servive desk, they are saying that the intemation is sent to your e-mail address, This e-mail address is belong to Visioncomptech email address and no access is to this email, as I already left the company what I maintained earlier, more this email is non editable from my end .

For every communication bank is sending the mail to my Postal address only, But for this they are saying they are sending it to email . Is this only to take money from my a/c to HDFC'c A/c ?

Comments

open an 0 balance hdfc bank a/c

I want to open my salary a/c in HDFC Bank pls give me detils & how many docoment submited me?

Regards!
Akhilesh Joshi
SUB : Minimum Balance Charge on Salary Savings A/c

Dear customar
( A/c Holder ( SB : [protected] ) of Saltlake Sec -II HDFC Branch )

I am an a/c holder (SB - [protected] ) of Central Plaza Branch. your complaint and my complaint is almost same. now i have not intersted with HDFC bank

HDFC Bank