[Resolved]  Hitachi Window AC — Drain Tray not received

From:
"gaurav chandak"<[protected]@rediffmail.com> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: <[protected]@hitachi.co.in>

Subject: Re: Drain Tray not received

Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 14:30:57 IST

Note: To help protect your privacy, images from this message have been blocked.View images | What is this?

I had purchased Hitachi Window AC on 15-Jun-10 from Mega Electronics, Delhi. During installation, the mechanic discovered that the drain tray is not available in the package. I immediately called up the dealer who asked me to inform the service centre.

I had made repeated requests to the service centre, and every time the request is closed without resolution. I have also told the service engineer who visited for servicing and mentioned in the service request form. The person told me that in case I need the tray, I would have to pay for it separately.
Had the tray got broken, I would have paid for it, but here I have not received it at all.

I would request to address my grievance and provide me with the drain tray else I will be compelled to go to CONSUMER FORUM.

It seems no one is interested in resolving the customer trouble. If I had paid the price for entire AC, why will I buy the drain tray separately.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hitachi Window Ac — SERVICE NOT PROVIDED BY YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER TILL SO FOR DATE PURCHASE TILL TODAY

YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER IN ALLAHABAD HITACHI SERVICE CENTER NOT PROVIDE A SERVICE ASPER TERMS 'CONDITION FOR THE SERVICE ' MR SOME TIWARI MIS BEHAVED THE CUSTOMER I HAVE PURCHASE THE WINDO A C ASHA AND COMPANY DATED ON 30/04/2009 KINDLY PROVID THE SERVICRAT ONCE,

Hitachi Home & Life Solutions India [HHLI]