Homeshop18 — Refusal to cancel order

taraka on Feb 5, 2011
I have placed an order for a pendant to Homeshop18 yesterday (I was told that the product would reach within 10days) and after reading the complaints on this website I immediately called the company to cancel the order. They told me that they cannot cancel the order and that I should wait till the courier person lands at my doorstep and simply refuse to take the product. That they do not have a mechanism through which they can cancel an order which is so convenient on their part. Now my concern is that the courier guy might create a problem.
I feel that it is better not to buy any products with out actually seeing the same. Homeshop18 had subjected me to unneccesary anxiety.

Complaint comments  80 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

please cancel my order no[protected] plz cancel it soon
grajawat777@gmail.com
cancle my order no.[protected]
plz stop my order
cancel my order no.[protected]
please cacle my order no.[protected]
Please cancel my order no.[protected] of videocon multimedia quwety phone V-1477

Arjun
sir, please cancel my order no.[protected]
cancel my order no.[protected]
Sir, , , please requesting you to cancel my order[protected]...
i want to cancel my order no.[protected] plz.
I want to cancel my order no.[protected] of airtyme flaunt mobile (sharp-pb300p)
plz stop my order.
i want to cancel my order my order of spice m5500 mobile
I want to cancel my order no.[protected] of HP V155 4GB Pendrive
I Want to cancel my order no.[protected] of strontium 4GB Bold pen drive + 2GB Micro SD Card
Please cancel my order no.[protected] of Micromax - Android Smartphone with 3G & WIFI Connectivity - A60 with Free Austin Polo Watch
Please cancle my Order number:[protected]
cancel my order no. is[protected] .. DOMO Slate N8 SE Android Tablet with 2 Direct USB Port, DUAL Speakers, Inbuilt Camera & HD Video support
I want to cancelled my order. My order no. is[protected]
dear sir

i want to cancel my order number :[protected]
please cancel my order of the book the magic (paperback) the order no. is[protected] plz cancel it soon

7th floor, FC-24, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301