[Resolved]  Hp Gas — Dealer forcing us to purchase Suraksha LPG pipe

Dear sir, this is to bring to your notice that my dealer is forcing me to purchase suraksha lpg pipe. They have even refused to supply refill booking unless and until I purchase suraksha. I would like to know whether it is mandatory to purchase suraksha.
Further, I would request you to look into the abominable behaviour that customers face from the dealers. Please note that CONSUMERS PAY FOR EVERY REFILL BOOKING AND WE ARE NOT PROVIDED GAS FREE OF COST. SO WE EXPECT DECENT BEHAVIOUR FROM THE DEALER.

Yours faithfully,
Sukumar Barman
Consumer No.602935
Dealer:M/s. Paul Enterprise, Kolkata
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

H P Gas — Delay and forcing us to buy the gas pipe.

Dear Sir

I am having the account with TT traders in tirupati. This agency as a matter of fact always delivers the gas after 30-35 days from the date of booking. But today to my shock that the cylinder delivery person who bought the cylinder is asking us to compulsory purchase the gas tube pipe without which he will not deliver the cylinder. This infact is a harrasment from the agency. I just want to know that has HP gas made it compulsory to buy the gas pipe, has the same has been endrosed by the HP company, Or else our gas distributor is making it mandatory to make money, Is there any nexus between the manufactures and the distributor. kindly help me out in this case.

Our Distributor name is
Old Tiruchanur Road.
Tirupati.

With regards
Anuradha S Kumar.
It is not compulsory to buy a Suraksha tube. The website of Bharat gas ebharatgas.com only mentions that a ISI mark tube should be used. Also there are complaints of fire with Suraksha tube e.g..
"Dear Sir/Mam,
My consumer No.20844 of Jeevan Jyoti, Dakshinapan, south Gariahat Road. My phone no is [protected].

I bought a gas pipe from the said agency. The product details are as follows: Suraksha LPG Hose. ISI: IS 9673. Mfd by Super Seal. Lot No. 99 (09/06) Change before September/11.
I am to inform you that this hose caught fire while cooking, I quickly closed the gas cylinder before any mishap could happen. I want to know that what sort of hose did the agency sell and I want drastic measures to be taken against the said agency."
So write to nodal officer ministry of consumer affairs about this [protected]@yahoo.com

J.K.gas company — forcing to buy surakksha pipe

s it mandatory to buy suraksha gas pipe?
can HP gas distributor force us to buy it?
and threaten us with not supplying gas anymore until and and unless we buy the pipe?
I m from kolkata.My distributor is J.K. gas company.Ultadanga.
consumer no: is 622206.
my contact number is [protected]
is it mandatory to buy suraksha gas pipe?
can HP gas distributor force us to buy it?
I m from kolkata.My distributor is J.K. gas company.Ultadanga.
consumer no: is 622206.
my contact number is [protected]
I, Avijit Pramanick residing at 13G, Nirode Behari Mullick Road, Kolkata-700006, am always similar problems of refusing LPG-Refill on time; Dealer is so arogant that customes are fusrated with M/s. Paul Enterprises.
HP gas website clearly mentions that Suraksha hose is NOT compulsory. It is only recommended due to its enhanced safety features. Copied from below given website: "Rubber tube is the weakest link in a LPG connection. It must be regularly checked and changed immediately in case any visible cracks / damage are noticed. Use of “SURAKSHA” LPG hose sold by LPG distributor is recommended for its enhanced safety features and longer life. Rubber Tube, i[censored]sed, must be ISI approved. As a rule, the rubber tube must be replaced every two years and ‘Suraksha’ LPG hose every five years." shows https://myhpgas.in/myHPGas/HPGas/ConsumerGuidance.aspx

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]