Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Customer Care

Thu 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] related photos (348)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Photos

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] Complaints & Reviews

Ive change my regulator from hp office on december 2020 and i have paid rs 250 because it switch was broken so they demand for charges. And i paid. But from past 1week we notice that after switch off regulator still the gas was passing to burner, so I've contacted to my hp gas service center they said we will send mechanic he will help you, then he came to house and checked all the things is good but there is problem in regulator and suggest to change regulator, so i went to service center they ask me to pay some 236 amt for replacing regulator. But how should I pay money if i have already pai 250 on December month after a in just 3 month it start getting problem.. So is it my problem to pay money if regulator is not working properly.. One more thing there is no sign off any broken area on regulator.. Help..
Mar 23, 2021

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir

my self Adarsh tripathi from karera dist shivpuri M.P.
    new allotment of petrol pump at karera location open right now and allotment process are continuing process in the name of my brother so i want to stay on these process because the allotment area of land are disputed
    so plz consider my problem and do the needful.

adarsh tripathi
    karera dist shivpuri mp
    Mar 21, 2021

In the petrol pump if I ask to fill air in my vehicle Tire They r charging Money And There is No Board Written as There is...

Here, the employees talk about themselves as owners, the employees here know the new way of speaking,
      When giving a note, the retailers ask for the money, and when giving the money, they ask for the note
      Employee misbehavior
      Mar 17, 2021

I asked for 1000 rs petrol he filled till 200, stopped and took it till 800.he didn't set zero again
        He also managed to find punctures twice and a damaged air valve..
        This has been the experience of many of my professional colleagues.
        This happened to me yesterday around 11 to 1130 am
        Mar 14, 2021

Dear Sir it seems clear corruption in quantity as earlier my tank was filling with 7.25 KG gas and costing around 425/- and...

Badly abused me by RO manager & representive
          You can check cctv footage your RO
          U also uplaod a video
          Mar 12, 2021

RO. manager and other staff badly abused me & misbeahave
            You can check cctv fotage
            i also ad a video
            Mar 12, 2021

The staff in karthika fuels kadakal (hp)
              Asked me for my debit card pin and details. When questioned he humiliated me by verbal abuse and harassment.
              Mar 08, 2021

Dear Sir/madam,

As per rule gas cylinder to be delivered at door irrespective of floor location in building.

But today the delivery man denied to deliver at my residence at 1st floor. Perhaps he is not aware of rule.

Earlier all of your delivery men have delivered gas at my door, even when I used to be absent.

So do the needful and send proper person.

My details are as following

Peter Gas Agency
                Distributer Code 19578100

My name - JITENDRA KUMAR ROUT Consumer No. : 621511
                LPG ID : 2 [protected]

J K Rout
                Mar 07, 2021

I have done booking via Airtel Thanks App on my registered mobile number and made pre-payment via it (Screen short attached)...
                  Tumakuru road fuel Pump, there is a staff very roodin behavior of the customers. Very neglected and laziness, when I was talked...

Water mix up with petrol, Due to this my bike get ceased, 28.02.2021 around 12pm i put petrol in newly opened Hp pump,
                  My bike no:TN10AA9810,
                  Kindly look to it issue soon..
                  adress:K.P Nagar Main Rd, K P Nagar, Rayala Nagar, Ramapuram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600089.
                  Water mix up
                  Mar 1, 2021
                  Speaken to owner and he explained the process, Somewhat problem is happened and informed to check problem and it should not happen in future..
                  Feb 28, 2021

This is the worst experience for the second time. I have asked to fill 1000 rupees of diesel and the fuel person filled 300 rupees and i said i asked for 1000 rupees. He said he will fill 700 separately. But he didn’t gave chance to zero reading and continued from 300.

I have lost 300 rupees in this case. And i requested for receipt to confirm the reading, they said the system is not working from 4 years.

An action has to be taken on these type of gas stations. This is the second time i am experiencing.

Date- 27/02/21
                    Time: 10:19
                    Feb 27, 2021

I asked to full the tank of the car, also told the service provider to carefully look so that when machines cuts off, remove the pipe on time.
                      But he didn’t remove the pipe and for 2-3mins it was over flowing and I checked the meter, it was cut-off at 2035 rs
                      But they took 2300 rs from me saying k itna petrol ni waste hua h
                      It was their mistake
                      It happend twice with me
                      Once at mathura highway and now at hapur.

I am putting the bad reviews everywhere
                      Because I can’t afford that much loss everytime either return what you wasted and you are responsible for.
                      Feb 25, 2021