[Resolved]  HP Gas Cylinder — Regulator not fitting to cylinder

My consumer Number is 641393.
I purchased my 2nd cylinder on 18th June 08.Today my previous cylinder got exhausted.So we changed the cylinder but the regulator was not fitting cylinder.If we would open the knob gas odour could be noticed.
We have removed the regulator and kept the cylinder aside.
Requesting you to send your engineer to rectify the problem as i have no other gas cylinder.
I have registered a complaint on 12665(emergency number) and my complaint number is 4.

Requesting your help at the earliest.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:21:19

Comments

gas cylinder and regulator — problem in regulator

My address is RUPAMANJARI APARTMENT, 158A, VIDYA SAGAR SARANI, BARABAGAN, KOLKATA-700063 and my customer number in 2845 and date of purchase is 3rd May'2002.

My distributor is Fancy Cook, Behala, and consumer no. TN-1142.

The problem is after fixing the new cylinder I feel that gas is going outside by some leakage and this may be due to defective cylinder or any problem in regulator.

I purchased the HP cylinder today, dated, 2nd Feb 2010.

We changed the cylinder but the regulator was not fitting cylinder.If we would open the knob gas odour could be noticed.
I havent removed the regulator.

Requesting your help at the earliest.

Mrs. Balaji
problem in regulator - gas cylinder and regulator
My address is 18-200/2 Agraharam and my
My distributor is Sri Venkata Satya sai agencies, Dowleswaram -533125 and consumer no. 621066

The problem is after fixing the new cylinder the gas is going outside by some leakage and this may be due to defective cylinder or any problem in regulator. Kindly rectify at an early date.
Team HP,

Today I too faced with issue of Regulator not fitting into cylinder. The issue comes later during changing the cylinder with a spare cylinder. I request hereby HP to review their current quality process to avoid inconvenience to customer. Logging this in general interest.

Location: Bengaluru 560077.