[Resolved]  HP LPG Gas — LPG cylinder weight is 25.6 KG instead of 30 KG. Less suppy of 4 kG gas against full charge.

My consumer no. is 684256 with West Delhi Gas agency in B block Janak puri ND-58. Last week I booked the cylinder and the cylinder got delievered at my residence but at that point of time I could not check the weight of cylinder due to the fact that I had go somewhere urgently, so I trusted the delievery man I took the delievery. But today when I weighted the cylinder it is of 25.6 KG instead of 30 KG. There is a pilferage of 4 KG of LPG gas.

Pls look into the matter and take strong action against the dealer with a intimation to me about the action being taken against the dealer.

Anuj Mittal
C6B 189
Janak Puri
ND-58
M- [protected]

Comments

HP Gas - 633526 — Empty Cylinder

Recently I had a shocking experiance when I fixed my 'NEW' HP Gas Cylinder and found that it got over in flat 6 days. To add to the misery my other cylinder which had got over 7 days back was not delivered. When I took up with the agent they refused to BOOK the 2nd Cylinder ORDER leave aside FREE replcement or an apolgy. After lots of coaxing they agreed to expedite the previous order. Can U suggest what do I do now.
Thanks for the help in advance.

regards
Ganesh Iyer

HP LPG — less gas in cylinder

My consumer No. is 312757 at SK Enterprises, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur.I am facing a problem since oct. 2008. Consicutie two diliveries were without weight and the cylinder was empty with in 22 days while we are usualy consuming the cylinder in 42-45 day . I made a complaint for this . After that we never accepted the cylinder without wieght . The delivery man always created problem in this regard, he didnot want to deliver the cylinder with wieght. Now wieght is about 30 kg but the cylinder is about to empyt in 22-25 days again In jan. it was for 44 day but again it is 22 days. There is some problem either with the delivery man or with the distrbuter. kindly look into the matter.
my question is what is the exact weight of the LPG gas cylinder should be for domestic ones
even, i m also facing d same problem. today the delivery boy was issueing me a sealed indane cylinder without even weighing it...he said that, the gas-agency has not provided them a measuring-instrument.
when i measured d cylinder(on local grocery shop)...it just measured only 26 kgs. he weighted one other cylinder too...bt it also weighed only 27 kgs. he argued with me and asked me to purchase that under-weight cylinder.

pls pay attention to this complain...
when ever we full 30 kg LPG gas in to sylinder only 15 KG gas used and 15 kg is remaining now i am in trouble that why this 15 kg gas can not able to come out to the conversion kits we are using it for fuel 1500 cc engine
thank
how to know the weight of lpg gas cylinder weight. pls inform...

Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL]