[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — AUTO LOAN

I, VINODBHAI PATEL HAVE TAKEN A LOAN FROM ICICI BANK OF RS. 900007/- HAVING LAN: LAABD[protected] DURATION 36 MONTHS EMI. I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN POST DATED CHEQUES FOR THE EMI. FOR THE SAME THEY ARE DEPOSITING IN THEIR A/C MONTHLY BUT LAST 2 MONTHS CHEQUES THEY HAD NOT DEPOSITED IN THEIR A/C . THIS MISTAKE IS FROM THEIR SIDE NOT FROM OURS. IN LAST WEEK I GOT A CALL FROM ICICI BANK TELLING THAT YOUR BALANCE IS INSUFFICIENT HENCE THE CHEQUE IS RETURN BUT I HAVE PROOF THAT I HAVE SUFFICIENT BALANCE IN MY A/C TO CLEAR THE CHEQUE. THE PERSON ON THE PHONE TELLS THAT WE CHARGE YOU PENALTY FOR THE SAME. SO I ASKED FOR PROOF OF BOUNCING OF CHEQUE. THE PERSON TOLD ME THAT WE WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU. HE WAS HARESSING ME ON THE PHONE. I THINK THE CALCULATION OF INTEREST & LOAN PRINCIPLE IS ALSO NOT CORRECT. PLEASE CHECK IT THE SAME & RESPOND THE MATTER SOON. YOUR QUICK RESPONSE BE APPRECIATED.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

Dear Mr.Vinodbhai,

We have made a note of your Loan account number. Our official will get back to you soon to assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

ICICI Bank Phone