[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — Blocked saving account

I have a saving account and a credit card of ICICI Bank. They have blocked my saving account due to non payment... my outstanding is 22000/-. Then I pay 2000/- to credit card executive... They had opened my account for 5 days and blocked again..

Now they are telling that whole outstanding amount will be deducted from my saving account. The credit card executive had assured me for settlement but now they are doing this..

What can I do, Please suggest... my whole salary is blocked.. and I doesn't a rupee... I am a family guy... Please help..

Comments

ICICI / Personal loan — Saving Account blocked.

Hi Sir,

I have ICICI personal loan, from last 2 years I am paying my EMI on time, my EMI date is 5th of every month, but last two months my EMI went on 7th & 10th, as insufficient balance on 5th, so they charge RS:- 450 as late fee, i was ok, but before one week they block my saving account by Rs:- 4600, and my account went in nebative balance of -3500 and because of that my CC payment didn't wentand I am charge total of RS:- 1100, now what should I do as they took payment on and also they block my account and i have pay all the charges.
Dear Amit,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please write to us with your contact details and account number at [protected]@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

ICICI Customer Service Team.

ICICI Bank