[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — Regarding DEMAT A/C

I have opened 3in1 A/c with the name of Mrs. Pankaj Saxena & Mr. Ram Lal Saxena. Application Demat A/c No. : [protected] but I could not received Demat A/c and also not a single communication from ICICI Bank till date.

With Regards,

Pankaj Saxena
E-1/12, Ganga Triveni Apartment,
Sector-9, Rohini
Delhi - 85
Mob. No. : [protected]

Comments

ssasasasas
Dear sir

i was unlucky tht time when i opened my saving account with ur poor banking service, in patiala office (chotti baradari) where you selected poor employee and they are not only poor they are lier also.
1. mr manrupinder singh ([protected])
2. ms sonia ([protected])

they are sleeping very carefully and i m facing prb abt my login id and password, when i fill the form of saving ac tht time they said i should get login id n password within 15days and start online trading fr 20 oct 2010 bt still m just waiting ur reply, its 2month left approx, and they dont knw what is the status of my demat ac and when i get my password and loginid so now i will be going to your office and i will close my ac from your poor office and will open the same with HDFC they hv good service.

awaiting your reply