[Resolved]  ICICI Bank Credit Cards & Settlement Department — Settlement letter not received inspite of payment for settlement letter being made 2 months back

Name - Nilesh Dalvi

Credit Card No. [protected]

in the month of April 08, I have received a call from Ms.Gayatri Parab from ICICI Bank settlement dept, J.B.Nagar, Andheri ( East ) for issuing settlement letter of my account of Rs 1, 200/- while calling, Mrs.Gayatri Parab from ICICI Bank used very abusing language with me as well as my mother at my residence which is not acceptable at all.

Accordingly, i have made payment of Rs.1, 200/- 2 months back but till date i have not received any settlement letter.

And Now suddenly, I have been receiveing calls & messages for making further card payment inspite of settlement letter due to be received.

Please look into this since i am fed up with ICICI Banks Harrashment techniques.

Please take some strict action against Mrs. Gayatri Parab, ICICI Bank, Settlement Dept at J.B. Nagar, Andheri ( East ), Mumbai, India for using abusing langauge with my mother.

Comments

I have been also given such and have collected money form us. they have employed agents who cheat customers by giving false identities and false numbers saying they are employes. collect payments by saying they are setteling the account.

They have also deducted money from our salary account without informing us. The agents are trained by ICICI authorities to do so . One such agent Mr Aniket Deshpande Mobile no.[protected] even gives us assurances that to give little cash now and a smal amount of cheque for next month, which needs to be bounced next month, so that the account goes to write off dept, which will settle in 1/10 of the amount due. He also gives false identities of customers who have been settled by doing so.

Agents nos who call.

Rahul [protected]
altaf [protected]
pooja [protected]
prashant [protected]
rohit [protected]
shukla [protected].

All these guys give diffrent Names when they call.
I am also facing the same kind of problem. I have requested many times to settle my case going through the reasonable disputes but they are not able to give any solution but regularly sending the statements as usual.

ICICI Bank Phone