[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — ICICI Tax Savings Bond (TSB)

I currently hold 6 units of the above mentioned tax savings bond which is valued at Rs 30,000/- . Till last month when I checked my Demat account, I could see the units and the corresponding value of Rs 30,000/- under 'Market Value INR' column.

However since yesterday (28th April 2013), I am only able to see the number o[censored]nits against this bond but what I see under the 'Market Value INR' column is NaN.

I have reached out to the customer care number, but they are unable to provide any resolution for the same as to why I am unable to see the value. They have requested my to get in touch with 3i Infotech on this issue but apparently I am unable to get through as the number given keeps ringing.

I am deeply concerned on this matter due to the nature of the value which is a large amount. I would like to understand whether my fund in these bonds are safe and that I will be able to redeem them in due course of time.

I would appreciate a prompt resolution for the same.

My Demat account number is IN[protected]