[Resolved]  ICICI Bank Limited — Quick Complaint Email ID

Contact this email address to complaint against ICICI Bank Charges and other issue you will get Quick Reply.

kamath.[protected]@icicibank.com
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

respected sir/madam
my name is rahul pradhan
my a/c no is[protected]
alwar (raj)
i am financial adviser in ICICI prudential since 3to 4 years. and on this behalf company opend my salary a/c in icici bank. banks rules that there is one demand draft free in a day. today when i went for made a demand draft bank employee said for charges.they behave me very rudely then i talked to manager. he was also not fair for me. so please tell me what shoud i do when i have my own salary a/c before this they never said for charges. so plese look into this matter seriously and take the quick action against bank employee mr diwas. mr diwas very bad nature employee with rude nature he in[censored]ed me with other employee.
please give me right way...
thanks