[Resolved]  ICICI Bank Limited — Remove Name From CIBIL Defaulter List

Customer Name in CIBIL Defaulter List in spite of having settled all dues.

Myself had applied for a home loan Balance Transfer recently.

I was shocked to hear from the Banks (Deutch Bank, Barclays Bank , HDFC Bank& CitiFinancial) that my name is listed in the Defaulter List of CIBIL.
I have paid and settled all our dues till date and have the settlement letters from the concerned Financial Institutions & Bank on their letter head that the full & final settlement has been done and there are no dues pending from our end. I do not know which Financial Institution has reported our name in the defaulter list. This is utmost unfair for a customer who is sincere and has settled all the dues and has never defaulted in any way.
I never received any information from CIBIL asking for a confirmation if the name of a customer is listed in defaulter list whether is it correct?
I seek justice to get my name is removed from the defaulter list with an immediate effect. I am ready to give all the proof and settlement letters issued by the concerned Financial Institutions provided I have given the details of the same.

Please help me in this regard. Looking forward to a suitable action at the earliest form your end.

Following details for your reference.

NAME : SHANTH KUMAR .C.B ( CHICKMAGALUR BASAVAIAH SHANTHA KUMAR )
Father’s Name : Late Basavaiah
Date of Birth :[protected]
Address : #403, PRIDE Park, OCHNA A-Wing, Ghodbunder Road, Opp.LAWKIM, Thane-West – 400607
PAN CARD No : AZCPS4145H
Remove Name From CIBIL Defaulter List
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Shanth,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your credit card number. We will contact you at the earliest.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

ICICI Bank