[Resolved]  ICICI Car Loan — Exorbitant interest on ICICI car loan

Dear Sir, I took an ICICI car loan for 1.8 lakh rupees in Dec 2005. ICICI is taking 9750Rs per month for 36 months. This works out to 30 % intetrst per annum. remember interest rates were low in Dec 2005. I didnt cross check at the time of loan. They didnt give me any bond. They just gave a repayment schedule. Now I verified the number almost at the end of tnure, I see I have been cheated. I trusted the agent because he was from ICICI and the payment is going to ICICI thru ECS. I have been cheated around one lakh ininterest. Is there anything I can do now?
Need advise.
Harish
ICICI Bank Customer Care's response Sep 24, 2015 Dear Mr. Harish,

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please write to [protected]@icicibank.com with your contact details. Our official will address your concerns. Please mention UID (a2wsdr) in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Hi Team,

I am Rajiv, am having bike loan in your bank ( Loan number - LTMDU[protected]) . I have contacted the bank in madurai kalavasal byepass branch to close my bike loan account. As they informed I have to pay 39827.

Kindly answer my below questions

1. I have applied only one moratorium for one only month, Apart from the month i have maintain sufficient loan amount on that particular deduction date.But system automatically deducted for 2 month and now i have pay moratorium charge extra.

2. while getting the bank loan, the executive (dinesh ) not informed about the pre closure charge, i had paid more than 50% emi of my loan but now i have to pay 5.6% extra charges for closing my account,

2. I mobile is showing one rate and while reach out to bank they are informing different rate . Why this hidden charges or not reflected in I mobile application.

I am really disappointed with your hidden charges. Kindly consider my request and reduce the one moratorium change and also reduce the pre closure percent & charges.

Loan details :-

Loan Account Number(16 digit alphanumeric number) - LTMDU[protected]

Date of birth - 01/06/1990

Loan amount - 65000rs

Equated Monthly Installment amount (E.M.I) - 3329

Email id to be updated - [protected]@gmail.com

communication address with 6 digit pincode nelliyappapuram 5th Street thirunagar Madurai 625006

NOTE - IF I CALCULATED ALL YOUR HIDDEN CHARGES LIKE DOCUMENT CHARGE, MORATORIUM CHARGE, PRE CLOSURE CHARGE, INTEREST RATE ETC ... MY INTEREST WILL APPROXIMATELY REACH 24% INTEREST OF MY LOAN AMOUNT(EXAMPLE - i have to pay more than 20000 rs charges for my loan 65000 in 14 months )

kindly consider my request and do the needfull.

Thanks and regards