[Resolved]  ICICI Home Finance — CHEATING BY ECS EXECUTIVE

SUB - EXTENSION OF ECS DATE.
APPL. - Loan a/c no LBMUM [protected].
I have posted my complaint to change the ECS date to 5 th of every month w.e.f Jan 08 instead of first day as my salary cheque clears up to 3 rd of every month.
I had requested your Executive accordingly and he orally agreed. But actually you are sending invoice on first day of every month.
Also I had requested to make ECS after my pdcs are over, but you have returned my pdcs and effected the ECS st your will.
This is unfaithful behaviour of your Executive. Should we trust your bank hence forth or not?
Earlier i had given you the facility but you deducted at your will and i had to withdraw it. But to avoid the difficulty of cheques i again made it available and your bank started misusing it.
Will you please correct your mistake as i desire to apply for yet another loan for home at my native place.
Thanks. Happy New Year.
DILEEP GAIKWAD
R.H.19, JHULELAL SOCIETY, SEC-2E, AIROLI, NAVI MUMBAI. 400708.
LOAN a/c no. LBMUM [protected].
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I have availed home loan of Rs.two lakhs and my loan account No. {LAN} LBPUN[protected], I shall be thankful to you if you could kindly inform me the outstanding balance agains the said loan as on today, , , , , , , , , , , , , with regards...hkgaikwad

ICICI Bank