[Resolved]  ICICIcredit Card — deactivate the ICICI card/block the card no:[protected]

Dear sir/Madam,

I am getting tried to send the massage & telepbonic discussion over last 3 year to deactivate or close ICICI credit card.no:[protected].But till today it has been not deactivated/closed.

If you gone through the last 2-3 year my corrousponds to ICICI over mail, over telephonic discussion and personel visit to Anderi head office, you will came to know the truth.

You kindly note that over last 3 year had not been used this card.

Hope you will get the truth and help me to deactivate the Card no:.[protected]

I once again requist you to de activate the above card

Thanks and regards,

T.V.Bhosale
cell no:[protected]

Comments

My credit card blocked by Company. I want to reactivate my credit card. My credit card no. is [protected] & my name is Parag Gupta R/o II-F-116, Nehru Nagar, Ghaziabad my Mobile no. is [protected]. So please reactivate my credit card at earliest.
sir
my card no [protected] and valid date 01-2011 my card blocked

My ICICI credit card has been losed .No is [protected]

My credit card no [protected] is lost.Request to block the card immideatly.

nitin kumar shah
Due to a road accident I lost my credit card ( [protected] ) so please block my card and issue a new one
My credit card is missed out .My card No.[protected].
Deactivate my card Function Immediately.
my card blocked please renew it
sir
my card no [protected] valid date 08-2014 my card blocked after smart pay offer...pl activate

My credit card no [protected] is lost.Request to block the card immideatly

thanks
My credit card blocked by Company. You kindly note that over last 1 year had not been used this card. I want to reactivate my credit card. My credit card no. is [protected] & my name is Narayan N Bura Flat No.308, Raghukul Nagari, Aundh Road, Kirkee - Pune - 411020 my Mobile no. is [protected]. So please reactivate my credit card at earliest.
[protected] this is my card i have been lasted past a year some due also send payment detail to my mail [protected]@ yahoo.co.in

ICICI Bank