[Resolved]  Idea Prepaid — want the incoming call details

I want the incoming call details of last week of month Nov 2008.

Comments

i want ALL Call Details And SMS Details For My Mobile No
I WANT ALL CALL DETAILS AND SMS DETAILS OF MY MOBILE TO MAIL ID AS I MENTION ABOVE FOR YOUR REFERENCE MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected]
I want all incoming, outgoing details and sms detail of my Idea Prepaid mobile number [protected].

Please mail me at my mail id [protected]@gmail.com .
i want incoming & Outgoing detail of my no
I want all incoming and outgoing call detail from 1jan 2009 to 30 dec 2009.My idea prepaid no.[protected].
Please mail me at my mail id [protected]@gmail.com.
how can i receive incoming or outgoing call details of my prepaid number of idea
i want all incoming outgoing call details of my no-[protected] on my mail id for last 1 month
kindly provide me incoming detail at this no. [protected]. I shall be highly obliged u.
Thanking u.
kindly provide me incoming detail of this no. [protected]. I shall be highly obliged u.
. Plz send methis detail on my e-mail id. Thanking u.
i want incoming detail of my mobile no - [protected]
i want incoming and out going of my mobile form the last week mobile no- [protected]
I want incoming call detail of 12th august from 10am to 12 am my idea no.is [protected].
I shall be highly obliged u.
. Plz send me this detail on my e-mail id [protected]@gmail.com

thanking you.
my no is [protected], i want all call details of incoming and outgoing call for last 10 days
hi
my idea preepaid no is [protected] in want to incomming and outgoing call details as my email id
i have lost my no [protected] last year. that time use other person this no can u advicecd me how get again my no these person not use no he was always switch off plz help me.
hi i need details of incoming & outgoing calls of sep2009
hi i need details of incoming & outgoing calls of sep2009 for [protected]
i need full detail of idea prepaid no [protected].
as from where it is being recharge, incoming and outgoing call details.

Idea Cellular