[Resolved]  Indane Gas — late dilivery

sir
my indian gass ki home dilivery bahut late hai ,gass booking ke 1 month ke baad gass home per aati hai
aur silender ki seal bhi tuti hui milti hai pls take action this matter.I am so highly oblied to you.
thank you.
my book no. is G-6651.
my address is doube storey railway colony Q no.174f kasganj (kanshiram nagar)

late dilivery

Comments

I booking on date 10/3/2010 but no delivery till 22/3/2010
As per my consumer No: 51499 of Lewis Road Indan Gass Bhubaneswar, in the state of Orissa, Indaia, is being delivered late in my residence address after 20 days of booking where as I have double cylinder still then I used to suffer a lot every month. And when I asked in the agency counter they are telling that, due to shortage of gass we are unable to provide and sometimes when I request repeatedly they used to tell that it is better you come and take the gass in your convenience and we are unable to provide you the supply. So please help me in this matter I am the only male member in my family for which I am facing the sort of problem in every month. So herewith I remain in waiting for the reply as early as possible.
Yours faithful
Subhasis Roul
Contact No: [protected]
balotra gass agency in balotra dist barmer rajasthan late delivery booking after 01 month delivery and gass booking 22 days after delivery my consumer No.1568
My consumer No. 26297 with Kunnukandathil Gas Agencies, Mallappally, Pathanamthitta Dt. Kerala. I booked cylinder on 8.10.2015 booking No.353187. While checking the status of delivery online on 31.10.2015 I received message that this Distributor generated Cash Memo for their booking upto 10.10.2015. Since my booking date was 8th Oct. I contacted the Distributor to ask about the delivery. They replied to me that you will get delivery next week and if it is very urgent you may come and collect the filled cylinder which is in stock. THIS IS A NORMAL PRACTICE OF THE DISTRIBUTOR FOR EVERY BOOKING. I am staying very close to the Distributor's office about 250 mtrs. distance. Eventhough I am unable to collect the cylinder personally so I used to contact them daily. Till today I did not received the delivery. Therefore, I earnestly request to check the matter with the Distributor and help me in getting the delivery of gas cylinder in time.

Thanking you,