[Resolved] Indane Gas — For getting an Indane LPG cylinder in lieu of stolen cylinder
My submissions are as under:
(1) That my cylinder was stolen from my uncle’s shop at Malawala Bus Stand, where this cylinder along with 5 other cylinders were kept for re-filling, as Home delivery facility is not provided by the Gas supplier and delivery van is available at Bus Stand only at the time of delivery.
(2) An FIR in respect of theft of 6 cylinders was lodged with Police Station, Jamwa Ramgarh by my uncle in his name because the incident of theft was occurred in his shop. The FIR No. is 232 dated 2nd October, 2010.
(3) The names and consumer numbers of each consumer are mentioned in this FIR.
(4) For getting a new cylinder on payment in lieu of my stolen cylinder, I approached the Gas supplier and they advised to further approach Regional Office at Jaipur for seeking their approval.
(5) On submission of an application alongwith a copy of FIR and other documents for getting another cylinder, the Costumer Care Executive in Indane Area Office, Jaipur refused to give approval of the cylinder and said that FIR was to be lodged individually by the consumer instead of this combined FIR. However, in FIR the names and consumer numbers of each consumer are mentioned.
Considering the facts mentioned above, you are requested to kindly look into the matter and if deem fit kindly direct the concerned authority to sanction a cylinder in lieu of the stolen cylinder on the basis of this FIR because the incident was not occurred at my house.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|