[Resolved]  Indane Gas — Delay in delivery/ Non response from Gas Agency and Area Office

I have a Indane Gas Connection (Double Cylinder) with Kaveri Gas Agency, Kunnicode, wide consumption No. 1455.

I have booked for gas on 9 th July 2010. No gas cylinder is delivered till now (16th Aug 2010) (38th day). On enquiry, the agency is not replying or not giving proper answer. One of their answer was that they have no stocks. Where as consumers from nearby Indane Gas Agencies from Pathanapuram, Parakode etc have no problem in getting new cylinder.

When I have contacted the Indane Area Office at Ernakulam at Tele No.[protected]as displayed in the office of the Kaveri Gas agency), no one has attended the phone.

It is not understood whether the above mentioned gas agency (Kaveri Gas Agency Kunnicode) is behaving like this with the tacit support of the authorities concerned.

Redressal to my grievances may please be met immediately.

My Contact details :

Rajan NP
e-mail - [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

RAJAN agency — delay delivery

dear sir,
my name is sundaram .i am one of consumer of hp gas, my consumer no;615991,our area DEALER is "Rajan agency"in arakkonam .we have a poor service of hp gas in our town.i have booked gas on 3/12/2011 but i feel sorry to inform you till today i have not received cylinder.in our location.we always facing problem in delay in delivery of cylinder not only me all people staying here and fed up with delay in cylinder delivery our area agent is supplying the cylinder after 2 months (from the date of booing)but here they are supplying hp cylinder on back,

sir you are requested to visit this agency once see how it is working
so you request to take earliest action
thanking you