[Resolved]  Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Kalindi Kunj, Delhi — Stealing petrol by not filling less petrol

I visited the 'Indian Oil' Petrol Pump (Gas station) on 03-March-2009 at 09:30 AM to fill petrol and also for 'pollution checking'. The petrol of Rs. 1300/- was filled in my Maruti Wagon R that too twice - first time I was told that by mistake it was filled for Rs. 200 and then Rs. 1100 more. Then I took the car to your pollution checkingcentre and the same was done. After that within 50 KM my petrol became 1/4th which would give an avarage of appx. 250 KM/full tank and my car's avarage is 520KM/full tank.
gain I visited the petrol pump today (04-March-2009)morning to take the clarifications and the employees were very rude and then I took the mob no. of the incharge - Mr. Rajesh and when i called him and asked for clarifications he disconnected my call and also not picking up the call henceforth.

If this is the kind of service and complaint management you have then you better shut off the business. As I have contacts in the press as well - if I do not get a positive response within 24 hrs I am going to escalate the issue to the press and police. Thanks.

Papiya
Mob : [protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Indian Oil — Stealing at petrol Pump

I stay at Domlur Township in Bangalore. On 20th may 2009 I purchased Petrol for 100 Rs. and by mistake gave 500/- to the Guy named Gireesh who gave the petrol. When I asked for 400/- Rs he said that I have paid only hundread. When I complained this to the owner of the Petrol Pump, he said that I should have paid only 100/-.
And refused to give 400/- back to me. This petrol Pump is in Domlur near Sony World Mall.

Indian Oil Corporation [IOC]