[Resolved] Indigo Airlines — Indigo online ticket:Money deducted and ticket not generated

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 biswanath.chatterjee1
Hi, I was booking a ticket from indigo website by sbi netbanking.While I was paying then it went to billdesk and after it came back to indigo site it showed a message saying transaction not successful.However, money got deducted from bank account.I called up indigo and they are expecting me to provide one order no that opened in another browser.I don have that number and I din get any email or sms from indigo on that transaction.I am giving below details.please refund my money back. Name-Biswanath Chatterjee MODE-netbanking Bank-sbi Transaction ref no-MSBI[protected]IGM8715012 MOB-[protected]

I have got the refund back.I called up customer care again and they told this will be auto refunded.As committed I have got my refund back.

[Oct 16, 2013] Indigo Airlines customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Date of transaction-11th Oct 2013 11:03PM
Amt:11873
Dear Biswanath, this is a very serious issue, be after them for refund or else the credit card company will charge you interest @ 43% p.a. Now a days many of the online payments are failing due to bad services from banking services.

Not Served Properly while Flying

Not Served Properly While Flying. After Questioning Bulllshit reasons and Argument Given by You People
I have already complained .but no any responses yet.
मेरा पैसा जल्दी लौटाया जाए।
Dated 20. 12.18 i am see mail call letter from indigo airlines.in mail please security money deposit 9650. I am calling mr. Alok saxena hr airindigo in this no [protected] for security money deposit which account. He is give me bank of sbi or syndicate bank [protected]i8336 and ifsc code is barb0genoid name ineerjeet singh. I am deposit amount and call mr alok saxena is is tell me send me deposit slip in whats app no.[protected] and i send he is tell me i send you filling form my all educational details and i fill and send this mail [protected]@hrgoindigo.in. After 2 days he is tell me i am selected because i recommend 3 candidate and selection person call me and call me one person his tell me he is vice president and asked about me. I tell my family and educational background. He is tell me you are selected airport representative in igi airport delhi and joining in 5 february 18. He is tell me before you received joining letter deposit 35000 for company bond after 18 month return with your salary and deposit same account i am deposit amount next day i received joining letter by mail. I am send this joining letter through twitter in indigo airlines he tell me this is not this company joining letter. I am surprised. Please help me.

Plz I request u to plz action on fraud person mr alok saxena

IndiGo Customer Care's response, Dec 31, 2018

At the outset, we would like to clarify that the attached letter was not issued by IndiGo and also, the email ID mentioned does not belong to IndiGo.

On the same note, it is also pertinent to mention here that the Company does not indulge in the practices of collecting any processing/enrollment fees from job aspirants/candidates.

It is advisable for you to approach competent authorities for a parallel investigation into the matter against such unknown errant persons. Hope this clarifies.

Team IndiGo