JustRechargeIt.com — Money has been debited but mobile did not recharged --7200549101

nihar53 on Jul 22, 2011
Money has been debited but mobile didn't recharged --Nihar

I had recharge 2 times using Justrechargeit.com for my tatadocomo on 28/06/2011 still now my amount is not return to my bank account, the recharge details are given below

Mobile/DTH Number : [protected]
Service Name : Mobile
Service Provider Name : DOCOMO (topup)
Order Number : MK[protected]
Amount : 150.00

We regret to inform you that due to some error, your recharge was not successful. This is to inform you that we have initiated the refund process for order number MK[protected] for your transaction on http://www.justrechargeit.com/. This refund request has been forwarded to the concerned bank and we await their reply. Rest assured the amount would reflect in your account as per the bank's procedure within the next 5-7 business working days.

=============================================================

Mobile/DTH Number : [protected]
Service Name : Mobile
Service Provider Name : DOCOMO (topup)

Order Number : MK[protected]
Amount : 70.00

Please intiaite my amount refund process.

Nihar
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I also used this justrechargeit.com to recharge my reliance gsm number.the transaction failed but my money is deducted from my account and the money is never repaid back. i used to recharge from my credit card, so i never observed immediately tht my money is repaid to my account or not.
i realized my money is not repaid to my account only when im paying my credit card bill.i was shocked and upset to see this kind service.
SUB:-Money has been debited but d2h Account didn't recharged --Manas

I had recharged using Justrechargeit.com for my Videocon d2h on 09/09/2011 at 06:02 PM through PNB Net Banking.At the same time my bank A/c was debited but still now my D2H Account is not recharge.As per message of Justrechargeit.com the same transaction is successful.The recharge details are given below

Mobile/DTH Number : 7404462
Service Name : DTH
Service Provider Name : Videocon
Order Number : DK[protected]
Amount : 495.00

Manas Ranjan Satapathy
E Mail-mrs0107@yahoo.com
Mobile:- [protected]

JustRechargeIt — My 2g Airtel net pack is not activate but my balance is deduct from Accounts

2g net pack is not activated dated-09/04/2015 against mobile no-[protected] but amount is deducted

Ground Level, Varun Amin Villa, Dattatraya Road, Santa Cruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400054
    JustRechargeIt.com - Money has been debited but mobile did not recharged --7200549101
    www.bdomains.com