[Resolved]  Kotak Life Insurance — I have received policy with incorrect surname or last name, address, and policy term. Then I have not received back any documents from the company.

I have taken a ULIP policy from Kotak Life Insurance in Dec-2008 wtih Kotak Smart Advantage plan. They have processed and issued me in Jan-2009. I have received policy documents with incorrect identity. There was a spell mistake in surname or last name. Even I had submitted proof of identity with correct name. Then I have contacted the person from whom I have taken policy. He asked me to submit starter kit and they will process & will do correction in identity and then will send you back. Then I had done what was told by person in month of Jan-2009 itself.

Although I have clearly told the agent to take care of my policy details including personal information like postal address and policy details like the Policy Term of 20 years with Limited Premium Payment for 5 years. I have received policy with incorrect surname or last name, address, and policy term.

That is not over….
Today - last day of Feb-2009. I have not received yet back any documents from the company.

Many times I have tried to contact them, either they don't pickup phone or when they pickup - they give me same information that we have delivered on 19-Feb-2009 in maruti courier.Then I asked them to provide me some document as a proof of policy. So that I can at least save some tax under section 80C. They have given me premium certificate with wrong identity on 24-Feb-2009. And now premium certificate’s identity mismatches with my pan cards identity. – So a premium certificate is just a piece of paper for me.

They are literally... not helping me at all. They are simply taking there hands off.

Then I have also contacted to maruti courier office near to my home town, they told that to maruti courier are not providing service to my home town. It’s not my job to take documents from Kotak Insurance Company. Who is responsible to delivery the documents in time? Insurance company and not a customer have taken a policy from them.

As I have forgotten about saving my tax under section 80C as for now. God knows, my family may have to suffer to claim in uncertain condition, without any policy identity!

So at last after 3 months (Dec-2008 to Feb-2009) I am helpless and not have any proof of policy. I need help in this matter company staff rude and non-co-operative.

Chandresh Karshanbhai Ranparia
Kotak Life Insurance Client ID: 52356462
Kotak Life Insurance Policy No. 01497263
Oct 03, 2014

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Delay again and again, Rs.43495/- cheque is still due and the interest amount for the delays.

Having experienced the actions by Mahendra in policy of my loving Late Mrs.Shila Gupta policy
no.904023, I am convinced I cannot continue my polcy no.00962977 and request the company to
give back my amount of Rs.50, 000/- paid by me by cheque in good businesslike manner or
face actions.
Rajendra K.Gupta S-382 Greater Kailash 1 NewDelhi 110 048 M [protected]
I Mr ramesh chandra saikia, My policy Number 01169145 My date of birth is 11/06/1964 and my clind ID is 51769829 I am very sorry to inform you that I have already paid my secend instolment through your client on 15th june 2009 But the instalment is not yet deposited to my account, Therefore I regreatly request you that kindly look into the matter What is the problem and if you kindly imform me about fact of my policy I will be very greatfull to you.I am in tension because a notice is sent to me for renewal the policy. I hope you will be kind enough to do the needfull at your end.

Mr Ramesh Chandra Saikia
UCO Bank, Namrup Branch
Didt;- Dibrugarh (assam) PIN-786623
Mobile No. - [protected]

Kotak Life Insurance — Take Insurance from Kotak Life Insurance

Hi All,

How much is the cost of Masala Dosa today? - Rs.25

How much it was costing before 5-7 years - Rs. 12-15

How much is inflation? - almost double

How much will it cost after 15 years? - Rs. 100

How do you plan to meet the inflation???? - Not yet planned??? Contact me at vaibhavi.[protected]@in.com for best planning for your future.

Kotak Life Insurance — Selling of Fraudulent policy

(Sub-Complaint against Kotak Life Insurance)

In March 2007 I was approached by insurance agent who portrait himself as a mutual fund agent. I was thinking of buying some mutual funds for my self, because I did not had much of knowledge he cheated and sold me a Kotak life insurance policy. First of all Kotak did not send sent me the document nor they intimated my about the policy after contacting the agent I had actually go to Kotak and ask for my documents; Which they took more that 1.5 months to send because of which I was not able to withdraw this policy in free look period. When I checked my document then I got to know that it is a insurance policy and I will not be able to withdraw as they had levied 70% of the processing fee on the policy. And the premium I paid of Rs20000 is only around Rs6000.

I had a word with the customer care and they said they will not be do any thing about it.

Also till now I have paid Rs 50000 and the current value is less than Rs 34000. with a loss of Rs16000 and further more they are deducting monthly and other charges, further decreasing the value.

Please help, what should I do about the same. I have to pay the half yearly installment of the insurance and I am not even sure I will even get principle leave apart the profits or interest from this policy.

My policy no. is 629326

Ashish

My Policy No is 1748023 this policy No had received by SMS . Till date i have not yet received the original Policy . If i did not get the original policy with in 10 days kindly refund the money.

With Regards
Gopal

Kotak Life Insurance — False Commitment & Service Issue

I buy a Policy from Koak Life insurance Co. throu Banca channel (Kotak Mahindra bank.) Gurgaon. His Executive explained me the Plan and i satisfied I take policy . with Quatrly premium 3000/rs.

After one month I get a call from Kotak life co. that your Monthly premium is due on that date plz pay on time . I was surprised that how is it possible???? I take quarterly premium but it is monthly. And i did not received my policy doc. till date . When i take this policy i recived a SMS that your policy number is ..1639410. .....
Now I call that executive but he did not recive my call. i visit kotak life insurance co. sec .14 gurgaon Branch and asking about my policy. but no body gave me good responce me . then i ask how i cancil my polocy . then their officer gave me a form for freelook cancilation and filleup the form and submit to the branch with my cancel cheque for transfer my amount to my a/c on dated 09/09/2009. to monika at sec 14 gugaon branch. but i did not got any call or any response from their side . Now i call to customer care about my policy . they told that we require your specify signature and a writen request that you did not recive your policy doc. till date.

Now i again visit that same branch and submit specify signature and a writen letter to mr. Abhishek on dated 17/11/09. but still the problem is same ...

i did not recived my policy bond till date and not recive my money return back.
i complained to customer care by mail aslo but i did not get any good response.....

Kindly help me to get my money back from this FROD COMPANY(KOTAK LIFE INSURANCE)..........................
WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Hi! I am Namita Jain holding two Kotak Life Insurance Policies No. 01052969 and 00950924 having a premium of Rs. 2500.00 each. I fail understand that after i recd. a call from our customer care in october end confirming that the pemium for both the policies will be taken. There after one one policy premium is being deducted from my account. Please let me know the status of my other policy and why the premium is not taken for the other policy. Please call and confirm me. My contact details are [protected].
You are requested to take the premium of the other policy directly from my account.
Namita Jain
Dear sir, Hi I am Sunil
Sir On 17 Nov 2009 I attend a call from Anand Rathi Company witch is located at Distt - Bhandara, state - Maharashtra and the customer care telling us about that our landline number[protected] has been choosen for a free LIC policy and they also told us that I have to go their company with my wife. After that I went to the Anand Rathi Company. Sir the company agent/manager Mr Salman had given some breefing about Kotak Life Insurance & told us that if we invest or open a policy in Kotak Life Insurance, we will be a member of the Kotak Mahindra Company. He also suggested about Kotak Smart Advantage Plan & after that we agreed to take a chance & I given him Rs 10, 000/- for the same plan. He given me a Certificate for National Insurance Company Ltd. Number is NICL/260200/GPA/133967. Group Policy Holder is - Anand Rathi Financial Services Ltd. After that I asked him about that policy about which the customer care of thar company told us on telephone. He told us The document of the plan which you selected (Kotak Smart Advantage). & The policy about Rs 1 Lack will be post on my address within 07 days. Sir I get a policy document of Kotak Smart Adv Plan after 15-17 days but a policy document for Rs 1 Lack has not recived till date. Sir when we want to speak with that company manager/senior that coustomer care of that company not giving any responce to us. & if they attend our call then they behave like a nonsence & giving me a reply that there is no one in their office. So I am worried about my 10000/- Rs. Sir I am writing my policy details as under : My Name is Sunil Chaganlal Shribhadre address is - Khat Road Near New Friends Colony Laxminagar District - Bhandara, State - Maharashtra, Pin 441904, Tele No[protected], Mon No - [protected], Policy No[protected]My Plan Name is - Kotak Smart Advantage (UIN-107L043V01), Sir I want to know about every details of this plan. Sir I am requesting you that Please give us that detail on my Email Add - [protected]@yahoo.com. I am waiting for you reply.
I have a policy kotak flexi plan 2nd( regular)in 08.03.2007. at this time was working in raipur. I paid 15000/- annual fees against this plaan.
but i could not regulare in this plaan at that situation.
Now i want to withdraw this payment what is rules to get my payment.
At present i am in another company in Gandhidham (Gujarat).

thanking you
VASUNDHARA
GHAZIABAD
dwar sir
my policy no is -0126336
i want online payment for this plz give me all the data wich is requird to my mail.

Kotak Life Insurance — To Know about entire statement

My self, Narjang Gurung. I am Kotak life insurance policy holder. My policy No is 01426724 as plan name is
" Kotak Smart Advantage". Please sent my all statement in my e.mail address is "narjang.[protected]@yahoo.in"
Thanking you.

dear sir i have a policy from kotak life insurance as name as [censored]AL VIJAY SHINDE my policy no is 01433110& my clint id is52349024 i have invested about 99000 in kotak retirement income plan without cover but as on date i am not illegible to pay a regular premium due to my loss in bussiness so kindly accept my request &give me dudction on renewal premium .
sir
my policy no is 01734415 i have not got a statement for my payment plz send
the statement to my email
I agree that kotakl life insurance is a cheating company, what they telling and what they doing with the customer totally any body don't know, one more person is there Mr. sirish in kotak life insurance Rajamundry Branch andhrapradesh min he wont give any type of suggestion and any time if you went to meet this person the will tell only it will in crease another 6 months already i paid 90000 but still my kotak flexi plan is not showing any performence and showing only loss, Mr ashish please remove your money and put any FD so that you can get ur amount back
i having three polieses
00708840 sir please sent renual notice regularly also sent sms to my mob.[protected]

I wish to activate electronic transfer, the money to be paid monthly for my policy.

Details are given below:-

policy no. 01732360
name of policy holder and insured- ajay varma
dt. of birth;- 07/02/1963
basic oroduct;- Kotak Smart Advantage (UN-107L043V01)
instalment premium;- Rs 1850.00
preimum due;- 3rd of every month

BANK;-HDFC
s/b acc;- [protected]

kotak mahindra term policy — asking extra money for my policy

I applied for a term policy.My proposal no. is 1913930.For this I deposited Rs.8246 through cheque from Bank of Baroda.It was withdrawn on 5.03.2010. Till date I have'nt been received my policy.When asked,your adviser said that I have some problems in the ECG report so I need to give extra RS 4000. Being a govt.doctor myself,I keep on getting my tests done and am unaware of any problems in ECG so far.I even requested your company's adviser to give me my reports just to be sure of the abovesaid problems but I was clearly denied.
I request the company to either give my ECG report so that i can pay the abovesaid amount of Rs 4000 or refund me my earlier amount.If no action will be initiated from your side,I will have to take some legal action agaisnt your company.
Thanking you,
Dr.Gyan P.Srivastava,
Proposal no.1913930.

Kotak Life Insurance — email requests bouncing

I have been trying to communicate through email for my change in address.
At all places where I sent the mail, regarding above mentioned subject, the
mail bounced. How do I register change in my mailing address and request
for information from you through my email address.

File a Complaint