[Resolved]  Kotak Life Insurance — I have received policy with incorrect surname or last name, address, and policy term. Then I have not received back any documents from the company.

I have taken a ULIP policy from Kotak Life Insurance in Dec-2008 wtih Kotak Smart Advantage plan. They have processed and issued me in Jan-2009. I have received policy documents with incorrect identity. There was a spell mistake in surname or last name. Even I had submitted proof of identity with correct name. Then I have contacted the person from whom I have taken policy. He asked me to submit starter kit and they will process & will do correction in identity and then will send you back. Then I had done what was told by person in month of Jan-2009 itself.

Although I have clearly told the agent to take care of my policy details including personal information like postal address and policy details like the Policy Term of 20 years with Limited Premium Payment for 5 years. I have received policy with incorrect surname or last name, address, and policy term.

That is not over….
Today - last day of Feb-2009. I have not received yet back any documents from the company.

Many times I have tried to contact them, either they don't pickup phone or when they pickup - they give me same information that we have delivered on 19-Feb-2009 in maruti courier.Then I asked them to provide me some document as a proof of policy. So that I can at least save some tax under section 80C. They have given me premium certificate with wrong identity on 24-Feb-2009. And now premium certificate’s identity mismatches with my pan cards identity. – So a premium certificate is just a piece of paper for me.

They are literally... not helping me at all. They are simply taking there hands off.

Then I have also contacted to maruti courier office near to my home town, they told that to maruti courier are not providing service to my home town. It’s not my job to take documents from Kotak Insurance Company. Who is responsible to delivery the documents in time? Insurance company and not a customer have taken a policy from them.

As I have forgotten about saving my tax under section 80C as for now. God knows, my family may have to suffer to claim in uncertain condition, without any policy identity!

So at last after 3 months (Dec-2008 to Feb-2009) I am helpless and not have any proof of policy. I need help in this matter company staff rude and non-co-operative.

Chandresh Karshanbhai Ranparia
Kotak Life Insurance Client ID: 52356462
Kotak Life Insurance Policy No. 01497263
Oct 03, 2014

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Kotak Life Insurance — Wrong Policy

i am rashmi sinha my policy no is 01978909 Dated[protected], please surender my policy due to misguide from your adviser polcy term told 3year but maintion in policy 30 Years also address is wrong pl advice
i have take your policy on 19/12/2007.policy no./contract no. is 00815656.my name is amit kumar. your agent tell me for give three premium of 10, 000 (ten thousand). i have given all three premium. but i donot no anything about my policy status. please send current status of my policy. i serving in army.& my posting is in proceed. sir please take any action. my Email address is [protected]@gmail.com .

thankyou
myname is amit kumar and conract no/policy no is 00815656.i take this policy on 19/12/2007. my date of birth is 01/01/1984. please give me current details of my total units .myplane is guranteed growth.i pay frist three premium.
thankyou.
My proposal no.:02062392
Name of the plan:Kotak second innings plan
I have been asked submit DOB proof, however Ihave already submitted copy of my PAN card as a proof.Pl. conform.in my address C/O mr. govt. polytechnic is wrongly
added, which should be removed.

C.R.Joshi
i apply for premium certificate of my policy no 00621067 of the financial year 2007-08 to the customer care on 22, 23, 24 july 2010, but i am sorry to say thaty till date i am not recieved my premium certificate .i visited my home branch also that is dl4N pitam pura delhi but they are saying we canot issue pre mium certificate we have no record. i have an urgent need of this certificate because my case is in secrutiny .i also lodge a call at customer care on 7th august 2010 complaint but till datye i have not received any reply
your company never help their customers you are a cheater.
if you ever read the feedback of the customer please contact me on

[protected] (between 9:00am to 2:30pm)

I am very frustrated with your customer service.
you are just making fool of the customers. why your customer service never help of the customer can you answer my question.

Kotak Life Insurance — Wrong policy gave and big cheater they are...

My name is Sunil Kumar Singh and policy no. is 2088758(Kotak Super Advantage) dated[protected].
They have changed my whole plan, when I filled the form my plan was non-equity but when I got the policy it was equity plan and except that they have told me most of the good things about the policy and now nothing is mentioned in the document and there are no such things.

All the things they told me is totally wrong, not even single word is true.

They have cheated me. I have invested 50,000rs in this.

I want to surrender this policy now.

Please take some action regarding this and cancel their liscense.

They are playing with people savings.

Please take some strict action regarding "Kotak life insurance" and ask them to stop their business if they can't run with without cheating.

Sunil Kumar Singh

Kotak Life Insurance — FRAUD

Hi ,
My name is Sumit Yadav.I am living in Gurgaon (HARYANA) .I want to regisrter a complain against KOTAK MAHINDRA LIFE INSURANCE. As one day their Executive named Aryan called me and told me about a life insurance plan in which i have to deposit 1500 per month for 3 year and they will give me benefits like medical insurance..credit card...and many more. After listening him i was ready to take this plan.He told me that i have to give 2 month installment at first time and he will send their person to collect money and paper. I agreed with him. He sent a executive to my home .Executive filled up a form and took photos , identity proof etc. and also 3000 Rs. cash and give me a receipt of Kotak Life Insurance. They told me that Bond paper will reach your home after 15 days. I wait for 20 days. After 20 days i called Aryan ...he told me that in next 10 days you will get the bond paper.....and i did not get the paper never..
After this Aryan started ignoring me..Every time i called him and he said i am busy..i will call later..then he started not picking the phone...at last he changed the number..now i was not having any contact number of him...So i called KOTAK MAHINDRA CALL CENTRE...they told me that there is no policy with your name..and they can not contact Aryan..
Here this experience is so bad and i think they are making fool people like me.Please help me to get my money back
AZHAKATH KODOLI PRABHAKARAN
227, SHANTI NAGAR, TARSALI ROADBARODA-390009-POLICY NO, 02050912, 02049070,[protected], 02065673
EVEN THOUGH I HAVE TAKEN 16 POLICIES WITH ABOVE ADDRESS, YOU ARE NOT TAKING ANY CARE TO SATISFY YOUR CUSTOMER. YOUR REPRESENTATIES TOLD ME, THEY WANT TO INVEST IN M.F. AND TAKEN CHEQUE OF FOUR NOS.. EACH OF RS 25000/-IN THE FIRST WEEK OF JULY 2010, AND ISSUED THE ABOVE FOUR POLICIES AND I HAVE RETURNED THE POLICIES TWO TIMES WITH IN THE FREE LOOK PERIOD.YET YOU ARE NOT REFUNDING THE AMOUNT TILL NOW, IN SPITE OF MY REPEATED REQUESTS..THUS YOU ARE ARRASING PEOPLE.IF YOU DO NOT RETURN THE DUE AMOUNT WITH IN TWO DAYS, THE MATTER WILL BE TAKEN UP WITH IRDA..THIS IS FOR YOUR INFORMATION
They have making entries for policies. They made 2 wrong policies for me. Avoid them like MTNL.
Sir, I am kotak flexi plan holder, My policy no.00409937, Please my statement total details. My e-mail address [protected]@yahoo.in. Thanking you sir.
hi i am bijay kumar karan from kolkata holder of policy no 00907577 date of
commencement 24/02/2008.yesterday i get call from the following numbers
[protected], [protected], [protected]&[protected] supposed to be colling from kotak life insurance appjy house patk st kolkata to deosit my primimum in advance as my nav
is going very low & there is a offer to switch over plan
my question is that is your office supposed to call me on a national holiday where all establishment are closed
is you are supposed to get client consent over telephone as the person at the other end
telling me that our talk is being taped

Bijay Kumar Karan
18/11/2010 1/D OMDA RAJA LANE
KOLKATA 700015
Dear sir
Will you please let me know about my currenrt status of my policy no. 01445642 of kotak Flexi Plan II(Regular)(107L023V02) Client ID 52380530. I was traped by your agents Majid Khan and Syed Intekhab Alam of Asasol Branch (W.Bengal). A huje amount was deducted from my first premium about which I was not told earlier.However, what is my current position please inform me.All informations provided by your agents about my policy proved false. They trape clients only for their commisions which are paid from our pockets. This trend is very dangerous. Please stop them from doing so.
S.M.Anwar Alam
e-mail : dr.[protected]@rediffmail.com
I want to know my fund value please tell me about it by latter and how many credited in plane. my police no.40506/ff
iam policy holder in kotak life insurance company.
my yerly premium 30000 yerly in smart advanstage .
i have pay my renewal bye chq . 10.8.10
but some porsaion made a new policy by my chq .
ples sateld my quiry

regards
shanti lal [protected]
sumerpur pali rajasthan

kotak & mahindra -flexi plan — what is the current position of policy no

what is the current position of my Kotak & Mahinder flex plan no 2 Policy no 00643582, if I may surender the said policy
Dear Mr. Rajeev,

With reference to your query, we believe our Customer Care team has called and explained the process of surrender.

We have also sent a detailed email about the same on the email id provided.

Should you have any other queries, you may write to us at [protected]@kotak.com or contact our Client Service Desk on[protected]Toll Free).

Regards, Kotak Support Team
POLICY DOCUMENT NOT RECEIVED
POLICY NO.[protected]
If You have contact number of the person than call him and record it and ...compln in plce statn...kanun sabut mangta ghai dear...iwas suffering same but i did as i suggest u and i got back money.

File a Complaint