[Resolved]  LG Electronics — Lg TV NOT WORKING

the IC of my LG 29 inch TV has got burnt by lightening and is not working. my TV is not working for 25 days now. i am posted at ASC CENTRE NORTH, GAYA. my mobile no is [protected]. please contact me and send technician for repair at the earliest.

Comments

Our Television LG 21inch flatron 350W ctv, product code LG-CTV-RF-21Fc80E is not working properly.

Kindly send your technician for the same.
my problem with LG started mid-Feb of this year. without reason the LG CTV RP-29FC1BL television bought Oct 31, 2007 from a reputable store here in the phil started to turn black and white and the screen began rolling!! i called up LG customer service and was told to get in touch with an authorized service center in qc. jhemma electronics told me to monitor the unit, it was march 14 when they first came to fix my unit..march 19 they came back because it rolled again. they wanted to pull out the chasis board for testing, jhemma took it out march 26 and it stay with them until april 8, they changed the vertical ic but when the technicians delivered and installed the chasis to everyone's surprise the screen started rolling right away!!! i then contacted LGE head ofc and they agreed to handle my concern. people from LGE came and pulled out the entire unit april 16. finally it was delivered april 25...and since then to this day may 6, 2009 my unit is still not working. sad but true, paid jhemma for check-up and fixing, paid LGE for the resistor or somethin including the handling fee BUT TV STILL NOT WORKING.

i will never again purchase an LG.

LG Electronics Phone
    LG Electronics Address
    P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001