LG Gx 200 — Wrong Information

Cuttack, Odisha, India
 charakconsumer
After a glimpse on the internet, I decided to buy LG GX200 handset. I needed a dual SIM Active handset with long battery life therefore I thought LG GX200 will be the best option. I wanted a phone with Dual SIM facility; i.e. if I am on line in SIM 1 and if someone calls on SIM 2 then the SIM 2 caller should not receive a switched off or out of reach response, rather a CALL Waiting.

To confirm this feature, I called LG customer care. They told me that LG GX200 handset is a DUAL SIM Active phone and works exactly the way I want to, i.e. if I am on line in Sim 1 and if someone calls on SIM 2 then the SIM 2 caller should not receive a switched off or out of reach response, rather a CALL Waiting.

I repeatedly asked them if the above feature worked and they confirmed the same. But
after buying the phone, I discovered that it was not a DUAL SIM Active phone, rather a DUAL SIM Stand by i.e.When I am on line on SIM 1 , SIM 2 gets a switched off or it is out of reach.

This is really frustrating. After repeated assurances from LG Customer Care, I went ahead and bought their product. Now I find, whatever conversation I had with LG Customer Care was all crap. Never expected such service from the Korean electronics giant. I swear, I will never buy a LG product again and will never recommend it to anyone. Misguiding customer to sell a product is a crime, LG should not carry out such mortifying sales techniques.

Charak Patnaik
ph- +[protected]
charak.[protected]@gamil.com

Wrong Information
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

P NO - 51,Surajpur Kasna RD, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 110001
    LG Gx 200 - Wrong Information