[Resolved]  Life Insurance Corporation - LIC — Payment without my consent

Dear Sir / Madam,

My policy No.[protected] my policy got maturity on Nov 26,2007 i submited my request on 06.12.07 on Basheerbagh, City Branch No.2, Hyderabad. i visited there several times but i did not found any response. Request you to kindly look into my matter and pass on my payment.

I hope to listen from you soon,

Thanks, yours faithfully,
DEEPA SIKDER
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

I believe this should be AGAINST ICICI BANK and not for LIC India.

regards,
tarun bansal
agent - delhi
tarun.[protected]@gmail.com
My policy no.[protected] is assign to Union bank of india, kota (Money back), its money back amount was due on feb, 2008 Rs 5000/-, but they had not sent cheque/ any information to union bank/my self, In dec 2009 I went to LIC office kota, then they prepare cheque no.328521 dt 18/12/2009 but still they did not send, again I follow up on 22 feb 2010, they gave me cheque by hand Rs 5000, In this period between feb 2008 to feb 2010 i should get interest but they did not give me. who will be responsible for interest amount, when i will get.
D K Singhal,
B-85, Ridhi Sidhi Nagar, Bundi Road, Kota, {Raj.)
Mobile no. [protected]
E mail address
Singhal.[protected]@rediffmail.com
Dated 06/03/2010

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021