Living Media India Limited — NON RECEIPT OF ORDERED PRODUCT

swapan sarkar
DEAR SIR/MADAM,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT I BOOKED A HOME THEATRE SYSTEM OF PHILIPS WORTH RS.7598(including gift voucher from suraj diamond jewellers worth RS.20000) ON 8TH FEBRUARY WITH LIVING MEDIA INDIA LIMITED(Living Media India is a media conglomerate based in New Delhi, India.Living Media India Limited is the publisher of India Today).I WAS INFORMED BY THE CALLER THAT HE IS CALLING FROM INDIA TODAY.THE PHONE NUMBER IS[protected].I MADE THE PAYMENT VIA TELEPHONE THROUGH MY ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD.I WAS ASSURED THAT THE PRODUCT WILL REACH WITHIN 7 DAYS.

I WAS AGAIN CALLED BY THE SAME CALLER FEW DAYS BACK WITH A NEW OFFER OF ANOTHER PRODUCT.BUT UNFORTUNATELY TO MY SURPRISE, WHEN I ENQUIRED ABOUT THE DELIVERY OF THE HOME THEATRE THE PHONE WAS DISCONNECTED.THE DETAILS OF THE TRANSACTION IS GIVEN BELOW:-
PHILIPS HOME THEATRE BOOKING ID[protected]
JWELLERY BOOKING ID-IB[protected]
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT REFERENCE NUMBER-74678720039026305135070

Comments

livingmediaindialimited — double credit

order no oga[protected]
books for rs499
credit card also debited and vpp amont also paid resulting excess amont excess may be refunded

Living Media India Limited — double billing

I have made an order for two watches bearing order no:0GA[protected] and have been billed for an amount of Rs.2150 twice.I am making a request for you to kindly refund me a amount of Rs.2150 in view of the excess billing.
Looking forward for your response in this matter.
Dr.Sunil

Living media in delhi — Non receipt of item

Dear Sir, on 30th Jun a female executive from bagittoday (India today group)has called me and informed me that I have won a diamond voucher for Rs. 100000/- to get the voucher I have to make a purchase for at least Rs. 17000/-. So I order a samsung LCD TV from the option she explained to me. I made the payment of Rs. 17699/- towards TV cost and Rs. 598/- towards handling charges., both the payment was made from my HDFC credit card for which I also have the authentication details. They suppose to deliver the item with in 15 days but after the transaction when ever I called the customer care number i.e[protected] they says there is no details available about my transaction. My order number was[protected] dated 30 Jul 2010. Kindly do needful to me.

Thanking You

Bishwajeet Ch. Das

living media — non receipt of product

I am a sbi card holder. i have purchased through on line on[protected]
a cam corder camera and paid rs.11399/- through sbi card.
till date no information my transction id no.067333