[Resolved]  Madhur Courier Services — Non delivery of parcel

Dear Concerned,

I have sent a parcel from Madhur Courier Services (Faridabad ) on 18/08/2010.The consignment # is 85766620.The destination point where the parcel has to reach was Mumbai-Andheri East.
As per internet the parcel has gone from faridabad to Delhi and then to Shahdra.And there is no update after this.I have been calling up the courier person since then,they gave me 15 nos to call but in vain.Inspite of several followups no action has been taken.
Now the condition is that the courier agent is not picking my call.

I myself belong to service industry but i have not seen such a pathetic service in my life.

Kindly look into this and revert.

Narinder Singh
Faridabad

Comments

I gave my western digital hard drive to be sent to Mumbai from bangalore. dated 19/1/2010 at a shop in Bangalore. I didnt know he would forward it through this sick courier company...tracking number 41428269. From Bangalore to Mumbai.
They said it will be delivered within a day since its by flight, its been 8 days now. Now they say train and still no delivery yet.
Please help me out with this.
Prashanth V
[protected]@yahoo.com
my courier not sent tiil date
my friend sent a packet to Bhopal from Delhi. tracking number 16494767. From Bhopal to Delhi.
They said it will be delivered within a day since its by flight, its been 2 days now.
Please help me out with this.
Arvind

A parcel (Docket No.[protected] was booked in favor of me (Pawan Kumar Gupta) at Kala amb from Burhanpur (Madhya Pradesh) on 09.08.2010.
The parcel still not received at kala amb,HP.

No proper response is being given from Kala office as well as Ambala (Haryana) office.

I am seeking your help in the matter as the parcel is very important for me.

Waiting your response...

my parcel is dispatched from aastha bhopal .and is not reached till to my address ;chandresh rawal v&po. Punjpur, teh. Aspur, distric dungarpur rajasthan please pass the information to me my docket no. Is [protected] please inform to me on [protected]@yahoo.com
i had sent a letter to jabalpur on24th july vide receipt no [protected] as it was very urgent. now more than four days have been passed but cant delivered by courier pl look into the matter for urgent delivery

Madhur Courier