[Resolved] Meru Cabs — pathetic call center services and rude behaviour

Maharashtra, India
 twisha
I had called on 18th Oct around 10:30 pm to book a cab to the airport on 20th Oct. I was told that the booking opens only 24 hrs before the travel time. Furthermore, i was told to call up only after 12 pm as i wanted the cab at 12 pm the next day.

On 19th Oct, today, I called up meru only to know that there were no cabs available for that slot! Now here is my question:
If the booking for the slot opened up only 24 hrs in advance, how come there were no cabs available at 11:45 am for a 12 pm slot?

So i decided to speak to the person in the complaints division to discover that they only take complaints regarding the cabs and nothing else! She also had the nerve to hang up on me while i was still trying to converse! Forget noting down my complaint.. How thoughtful!
Meru Cabs Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2015
Hi Twisha, sorry for a delayed response here! Recently we overhauled our Customer Service operations and decided that we'd connect with all customers, respond to their feedback, and take corrective measures that may be required. It's our endeavour to provide timely and satisfactory service to all our customers and if we fall short, we must immediately respond and act on it. Your feedback helps us improve our services further. To report any incident in future, please share Booking ID/Mobile No along with the issue details at [email protected] Our rep will reach out soon. Regards, Team Meru

Comments

Meru — Pathetic service

The person who want to travel for some important & urgent work / Issues....Please dont avail Meru Taxi Service..They are not at all reliable.I had realy bad experence with Meru Taxi.......

card — Rude behaviour and pathetic service

there is only one word missing from my address. Our so called worst service providers Blue dart local office says that they cant delivery it.I never had any issues with blue dart but now i wont recommend any one for this company as its the worst when comes to dealing with customers.Local office people don't talk properly .They do there work as if they are doing a favor for us.All i can say is this company SUCKS!!!!!HUMBLE REQUEST TO EVERYONE NEVER GO FOR THIS PROVIDER!!!!! absolutely rubbish customer service.
i did this mistake, my whole day was ruined, they have literally played with my emotions, as we had to give a surprise to a handicapped old lady of showing a movie at PVR, as she thought it was impossible. MERU cab services play with emotions, i would tell all my friends not to rely on us. I am a educational consultant, get visitors from UK every month, i will do my bit to make them loose business, people like us who have lived abroad hate services here because of some companies like MERU who fool around and play with emotions!!!

128, IJMIMA, Raheja Metroplex, Malad (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400064
    Meru Cabs - pathetic call center services and rude behaviour