Oriental Insurance / Motorcycle — Payment

sachin kumar singh
I have purchased a bike(F-Z) from Ghaziabad (Yamaha showroom) dated 22 March-09. 23 march-09 i went to my hometown Bulandshahr when i was coming Bulandshahr to Ghaziabad i got a small accident near at Dadri, in accident i loss my allele wheels both. i have repaired my bike from authorised yamaha showroom and i got a bill(4548/-), i have submit my all documents related claim in oriental office, after this i got a call from servaior , i was meet him and i show all claim related documents to him but i couldn't show my registration certificate he told me that u have to submit a copy of registration certificate and i done it in office, but till today i could not get my payment which cost was 4548/- somthing.In this time i have contact with oriental insurance office but could not good result , in August i got a call by second servaior that u meet me in any working day regarding claim, i call to servaior when i reached to Ghaziabadhe told me me i have no time today you meet me next day, i sad to him sir i am work in a private company i can not many leaves he told me u can come next sunday , sunday i come dehradu to Ghaziabad i call him morning 11 am he told me u have to come 9 pm but i told him sir i can't come in night than he told kuch pane ke lia kuch khona padega bas 2 minuts ka kam hai than i submit my report, i have many try to meet him in day but he was not ready. After some time i got a accident and i loss my phone and loss MR. R.B.Garg no. i have change my job and working in Hissar( Haryana). One day i go insurance office and meet Mr. Amarjeet singh, he was the officer who pass my claim, after this i take mane leave for this but i could not any positive responce.
To take many leave i lost my job from my company and now i am not earning money any sourse now what can i do dear sir please tell me who is responsable for this.
Today i have sent a legal notice to oriental insurance by court.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0