[Resolved]  OVERNIGHT EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES — HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY COURIER FOR LAST 10 DAYS.

PLEASE PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. IT IS A LIFE AND DEATH ISSUE. A COURT CASE PAPER NEEDS TO REACH HERE WITHIN TODAY 05/06/2008. VERY IMPORTANT.

DO NOT BLUFF CUSTOMERS BY GIVING WRONG INFORMATION THAT FROM KOLKATA IT WILL TAKE TIME 02 DAYS. DO NOT CHEAT PEOPLE.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND OUR URGENCY PLEASE. I WILL BE LOOSING A PERSON IF THE COURT DOCUMENTS DOES NOT COME TO MY HAND TODAY.

MAKE SURE I WILL GO FOR A LEGAL ACTION.

POD NO IS :[protected].

WHY THEY HAVE SEND THE COURIER BACK FROM HARIDWAR?

DO NOT PLAY WITH CUSTOMER I AM REPEATING YOU.

REGARDS

SHANTANU

Comments

it is very bad situation & i feel the management should have some courtesy to at least get back to the customers. I am facing the same problem my docket no.[protected]. which was priorty parcel ordered by air due to some urgencies. They had promised to deliver the material today, but they now say that today is their holiday and they will deliver tomorrow. I have advised my suppliers hence forth to stop sending me material by overnight couriers.
my parcel docket-no[protected] is bajaj allianz life insurance polici wchci was couriered on 5th jan 09 till today not recieved and very worried about it pls do the needfull as early as possible.
my cell no.[protected]
I DIDNT GET THE COURIER FROM HDFC CREDIT CARD[protected]. THE SAME DESPACHED FROM CHENNAI ON 19th FEB. BUT DIDNT GET SO FAR( 27th FEB).
THEY HAV ONLY ONE OFFICE IN COCHIN AND ONLY 1ONE PERSON TO SERVE ALL AROUND THE COCHIN. THIS IS REDICULAS. PLEASE AVOID THIS COURIER AGENCY.
POOR SERVICE, POOR RESPONSE, BAD ATITUDE,
DONT SEND ANYTHING THRU OVERNIGHT COURIER. I'VE TWO BAD EXPERIENCE FROM THIS COURIER. THEY DONT HAVE ENOUGH FACILITY TO SERVE THE CUSTOMERS.

IRRESPONSIBLE COURIER SERVICE.

DONT BOOK ANYTHING THRU THIS COURIER.

ARUN
where is my courier.bill no-[protected]
Hello Overnight,

I have sent a courier to kolkata as on 2nd of march, with POD[protected], person named sangeeta chakravorty.
Yet, they have not received, would request you to please verify this issue on urgent basis.

Regds,
Kundan
i am not recive my courier. it was despatch date 20 march 2009 doct no. [protected], and doct no.[protected] and despatch date13 march 2009 doct no. [protected], [protected]. pls confirm my courier.

my mob. no.- [protected], [protected]
i havent received courier ...my pod number is[protected]...it is of malad(mumbai)...

I have not Received Courier for last 4 Daya.

I have not recieved courier booked from Hyderbad on 28.03.2009 & courier no.[protected]

with regards
Vijender
chennai-600102
sir/madam..
i am waiting for a courier send by HP redemption cell. HP computers for the past 13 days. still now i have not got any response from you . what shall i do? whether i want to send my courier number?
jayakrishnan
kottuppallil, puramattom,
thiruvalla, pathanam, thitta, kerala-689543
ph no:[protected]
mob:[protected]
please send the status of docket no[protected]
I have not recieved my courier from last 6 days. courier sent by panjab national bank to krishna nagar meerut road gzb. my mobile no is [protected].
Dear Sir / Madam,

I was suppose to receive the HSBC bank courier (No.[protected] by 25th of April, but till now I have not received it. Somebody called from this number [protected] and they have taken my house address. # 142, Nehru Road, 4th Cross, Girinagar 1st Phase, Bangalore - 560 085. My mobile number is [protected].

If I try to contact the number [protected], it says incoming call is barred. Please let me the status of the courier.

Sham Bharadwaj. R

Please inform me where is my docs vide POD No.[protected] and that was delivered from FIEO

this is urgent and please inform as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Narayan Panda
Bhubaneswar
(M)- [protected]

OVERNIGHT EXPRESS COURIER SERVICES — Delivered to wrong person

My certifactes were send on my old communication address which was cahanged a year back.

Instead of confirming the address with the origin, or returning it to the origin they have delivered my critical documents on a strangers hand with out confirming the consignee or receiver details.

Awb no[protected] on 16-march-2009

Sangita
my important business documents was missing
couriers no:[protected] this couries send reached r not to coustamer place
I have not received the below mentioned Courier. Which is forwarded from Banglore tata Motors to Cochin Tata Motors.

Herewith attached the POD Details and dispatch date.

POD[protected]
Date-26.03.09

Pls give us the Consignment delivery slip the same is delivered.
I have not received my bank document my AWb no.[protected]. reply me as soon as possible.

File a Complaint