Pan Card — pan card not delivered

nsdl pan
my self Pawan

PAN Card dispatched by nsdl on 11th fab. acc.no. 026670100034480, not yet received
Complaint comments  91 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i sanad kumar i recieved my pan card no."AMQPK9976P", but not recieved pan card.so plz send pan card quickly.
thanking u
my add: Sanad Kumar
c/o Awtar Sing
1st floor Gautamnagar
New Delhi 49
PAN CARD SENT FROM MUMBAI ON[protected] TO MY ADDRESS BUT TILL THIS TIME PAN CARD NOT DELIVERED SHIPMENT No.[protected]
PLEASE DELIVER THE PAN CARD IMMEDIATELY
CELL No.[protected]
Dear
Sir
I have applied for a PAN card with an agent around 2 months before, and after 15 days from the date of apply I got my PAN number (ASOPG7717Q)from him. But, till now I have not yet recieved the PAN card.

Ganesh Kumar
My PAN card Acknowledgement Number : [protected]
Name : MAYANK KUMAR DUBEY
Category : Individual
According to informations by NSDL my PAN card has been delivered on 02-Mar-2009 by Expressit Logistics Worldwide Ltd. courier vide airway bill no. [protected]
and my Permanent Account Number is AQZPD2391Q. But I have not received it till now.
Please send me my PAN card on address given below.
Dr. Mayank kumar Dubey
Asst. Professor
Dept. of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
CIMS, Bilaspur, C.G 495001
Contact no.. [protected]
I had applied for PAN before 2 Years but till date i had not received my PAN card. The details are given below:

PAN: ADFPC7456A
First Name: Anup
Middle Name: Kumar
Surname: Choudhary
Jurisdiction: PTN/W/51/1

Kindly do the needful as earliest as possible because i am facing serious problem.

Your Cooperation in this matter will be highly obliged.

Anup Kumar Choudhary

I had applied for PAN Card in February through a branch of UTITSL and subsquently alloted PAN no. CFBPS4573Q but till date the PAN Card was not delivered. The NSDL website shows detail that the same is delivered. Kindly help in obtaining the PAN CARD. The details of PAN Card are as under:

Coupon Number 30249484
PAN Number CFBPS4573Q
Applicant Name SANTOSH
Despatch Date 02/03/09 00:00
Status CARD DESPATCHED
Despatch Details DEL
Dear, Sir/Mam
i was apply for pan card by agent two month before from bangalore.my home in assam.he give me coupan no-but it show invalide no .stile now i am not got my pan card.so what i can do for that agent.
i have not recerived pan card
PAN Card not yet received

Respected Sir,
my pan card is not received me this time i am not present my home also a door is lock pan card to returned towards nsdl . last two month i am waiting my pan card
if you possible to resend the card so plz resend my cards
my add.

VIJAYA VISHNU PATIL
AT/POST - PALASKHEDA (BK)
TAL-JAMNER
DIST-JALGAON PIN- 424206
MAHARASTRA
my PAN card has been dispatched on 28-Jan-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM[protected]IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

But do not delivered plz contact me

KUNDAN KUMAR
MO.NO.[protected]
dear sir
Our pan card has been returned without delivered back to chennai. Our coupon number is[protected]. Pan number is AAFFH5827D. Our address is 277/B/8 Eadakunnam P.O, Parathodu P.O, Kottayam(District), Kerala. Pin code:686512. Kindly do the needful to resend the same
Dear sir
I had applied for a PAN card before 20th february 10. I have not yet received my PAN card

Acknowledgement Number : [protected]

Name : RAM SOORAT

Category : Individual

Status :

Your PAN card was returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is wrong address. The same has been re-dispatched by speed post on 09-Mar-2010 at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Permanent Account Number (PAN) : CPOPS0352C
Dear sir, My name is Mahalangikar Rahul Mahadev but on my pancard there is a one mistake in my surname i.e mahangikar therefore I will request you sir please correction in my surname on my pancard. your faithfully,
Pan card not delivered
Dear sir
I had applied for a PAN card before 5-6 YEARS I have not yet received my PAN card.
the pan card no is BAWPP1832N
The Application no is :[protected]
Please help me
Dear Sir/Madam

I had applied for pan card before 10 JUNE, I have received my Pan card number through internet but yet not received pan card and dispatched on 18-Jun-2010 by speed post vide airway and my Acknowledgement Number is [protected] . The details of which are given below.

PAN : BQNPK8932K
FIRST NAME : Shivanshu
SURNAME : katiyar

kindly consider the matter seriously and provide me the pan card as soon as possible as I am facing problem

Shivanshu katiyar
I have not recieved my PAN Card, I applied for it 1 months back

Name : BALASAHEB CHHATRUGHNA LAD

Acknowlegdment No : [protected]

Your PAN card has been dispatched on 30-Jun-2010 by speed post vide airway bill no. EM[protected]IN, at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

Pan No : AFYPL4326H
Dear Sir/Madam

Your PAN card was returned undelivered to NSDL. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is wrong address. The same has been re-dispatched by speed post on July 2010 at the address for communication* indicated by you in the application.

PAN CARD NO IS.AWBPR5496G

NAME IS RAMESH KUMARM MEENA

MY E- mail id is -----vijay.meena9@gmai.com
PAN card was sent by NSDL under Expressit Bill No [protected] as per sms received from NSDL. In web search it is confirmed that the PAN card has arrived in Kolkata on the 16th at 12 noon. However, the PAN card is not yet delivered. Address is

D904, RAIL VIHAR, NEW TOWN, RAJARHAT, KOLKATA 700156, Land mark is behind IBM/ DLF building. It is requested to please deliver the PAN at the earliest

The PAN card has already been received by the consignee. In case of any queries kindly write to us at tininfo@nsdl.co.in

CRM Team
NSDL
i suresh sohandani acc no.[protected].please deliever again

A R A Center, E-2, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110055