[Resolved]  Pancard — After 4 month not rec. pan card

Sir/ Madam
I am apply in pan-card coupon no.[protected] and application no.[protected] in C-17, Centre Point, Sagrampura, Ring road, Surat, Gujarat, uti.franchise office at[protected] but not receive pan-card in 4 month.

RAMOLIYA DEVSHIBHAI NARSIBHAI Mo-[protected]

Comments

Sir/ Madam

VANANI HARIKRUSHNA ISHVARBHAI Mo-[protected]
I am apply in pan-card coupon no.[protected] and application no.[protected] in

SUTARIYA ASHOKKUMAR ARVINDBHAI
Sir/ Madam
I am go uti office but not satisfied in UTI. Branch and I email in uti tsl gsd and return mail to me.

RAMOLIYA DINESH NARSIBHAI Mo-[protected]

GADHIYA VINUBHAI MANJIBHAI Mo-[protected]
I am apply in pan-card coupon no.[protected] and application no.[protected] in

DHANANI GITABEN MANHARBHAI

RAMOLIYA DEVSHIBHAI NARSIBHAI Mo-[protected]
Respected sir,
I would like to state that my PAN NO-BUOPS4378G, has been confirmed at the track search on your website, but I did not received my PAN CARD due to change my address.
Therefore u are kindely requested to please send me the same [PANCARD] on my Permanent address which r given below---
AKHILESH SHARMA S/O SHRI S.K.SHARMA, B.T.I.ROAD,
NEAR JEEVANTI HOSPITAL, SAGAR ROAD, VIDISHA[M.P.]
PIN-464001.
I hope that u will favour me and oblidge .kindely reply
soon.
Thanking u
yours faithfully
[AKHILESH SHARMA]
Dear sir, i am applied for pan card with app. No.[protected] and coupon No.[protected]. But, i do not have recieve my pan card yet so kindly request you to send the pan card on following address.

IDBI Band Ltd.
RAC Aurangabad,
7, Raghbir Chambers,
Vidya Nagar, Jalna Road,
Aurangabad.
Ph.:[protected]/36

And my cell No. is [protected].

My acknowledgment number is [protected]. I applied for changes in pan card. My date of birth year has to be changed. I made a payment through credit card.

Payment Mode
Credit Card: Your Payment of Rs.67.00 against transaction number[protected] has been successfully processed.

i applied on Date:[protected]. I sent the documents in April. I tried calling the customer care. I was not able to reach them.

Please help. Thank you,
Geetha
mobile : [protected]
pancard Complaints - After 4 month not rec pan card

pancard

After 4 month not rec pan cardSir/madam MadamI am apply in pan-card coupon no. [protected] and application no.[protected] in C-17, Centre Point, Sagrampura, Ring road, Surat, Gujarat, uti.franchise office at 27/05/2008 but not receive pan-card in 4 month.I am go uti office but not satisfied in UTI. Brance and I email in uti tsl gsd and return mail to me.
From dhaneswar deka
E:mal: [protected]@yahoomail.com

Pancard Clubs Phone
    Pancard Clubs Address
    111-113, Kaliyandas Udyog Bhavan, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400025