Pancard Clubs Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Pancard Clubs

Having problems with Pancard Clubs?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Pancard Clubs customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Pancard Clubs

Pancard Clubs Website

Pancard Clubs Head Office Address

111-113, Kaliyandas Udyog Bhavan, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

Pancard Clubs Phone Numbers

Fax

Pancard Clubs reviews & complaints page 27

I, Ashuntha Pereira agent[protected] of Pancard Clubs Limited regret to write this email. Although my policy was matured 3 months back I have-not received any funds in my account. Iam tired of chasing pan card clubs agents and officers for my money! I have experienced very customer service and response to my calls from marketing persons in regards to my matured policy. Today most of the offices and agents all over India are not responding to customer’s calls or requests. We have read lot of review from people that Pancard is a “BIG CHEATING COMPANY” and have-not paid for it's customer for more than one year. Check this link to see what people say about this company.

Enough is enough! Pancard cannot cheat people any more. It is very important that people get their money back and culprits will be behind bars soon.

We have to get our hard earned money back Please see below policy details,

Policy Number[protected] matured on 24th December 2015.

Policy number[protected] will be matured 23rd September 2017.

Ashuntha Pereira.

I AnishKumar Majumdar and my wife Monika Majumdar are holders of room night certificates RRE/V-28 and PRE/V-29. This certificate is provided for availing the facility of staying in Pancard club
    hotels or resorts free of cost. According to Pancard club rules, if this facility is not availed, this can be surrendered and encashed by cheque issued by Pancard club. Accordingly, I and my wife applied for roomnight surrender and 4 cheques...

In the year 2009, I had kept Rs.1, 51, 200 each in the names of my minor daughters; Ms. Sharan Preetha Noronha and Ms. Pearl Angela Noronha (My elder daughter now has become major). These deposits have matured on 25.11.2015. Well before the maturity date I surrendered the deposit Bonds together with the prescribed form of Pancard Club Ltd; The details are as follows:
    Bond # Company Name Amount deposited Date period Maturity date Names
    CZA-738 PANCARD 151, 200 25.04.09 6 YRS 25.11.15 PEARL
    CZA-737 PANCARD 151, 200 25.04.09 6 YRS 25.11.15 PREETHA

Maturity Amount is Rs. 3, 02, 400 each.

I regret to inform you that two months have passed since the maturity of these bands; the company did not send any payment to me. I had kept these money with Pancard Club with an intention of getting higher returns in comparison to Bank. My Agent also kept me in dark about the developments going on within Pancard Club Ltd. I earnestly request you to please intervene in the matter and enable me to get my money back with full interest.

Thanking you.
    Zarina Noronha
    Flower Bloom, Kadi Kambla
    Shirva Post, Udupi Dist.
    Karnataka - 574116

Tel:[protected]
    Mobile: [protected]
    Dear Sir / Madam,

Till today I have neither received any Cheque nor any credit in to the accounts of my daughters towards maturity value of two bonds that were kept as fixed deposit and matured in November 2015.

Please intervene in this matter and help us to get back our hard earned money.

I have paid 3, 00, 000 to pancard club ltd. in the year of 2012. As they assured to me they will pay 4, 28, 400 rs at the month of sept., 2015 also they had given me cheque dated 22/27 jan, 2015 each of rs. 2, 14, 200 but both the cheques are bounce
      -- because of insufficient amt in their account. so i went to office to ask their higher official why this happening but there is no higher authority to answered me i asked to their floor manager he said i m the person who handed you no higher authority was there he was talking with me very arrogantly... so he told me discussed your query with me. i discussed with him 3 hrs. after that he fad up and their entire staff started doing argument with me. so what i have suppose to do because i am student and i wasted one year because of them.
      Kindly help me...or provide any solution.

CONTACT DETAILS : [protected]
      Sir, my self Rakesh Sharma have invested money in pancardclub, is pancardclub safe to investment, i have invested in 10 years plan. If no how i will get my money back from the pancardclub. please help me for it.

Thanking You,
      Rakesh Sharma

My mom and dad invested in this co. After maturity of policy they got post dated cheques.when we deposit it into bank they got bounced n bank charges fine from us.we were trying to call agent but nobody pick up our call.pls tell us how we can get our payment

Folio no-[protected] [protected] My grandmom's folio no, She is passed away on 21 nov 15 . I called my pancard club's agent several times but his nmbr is not working which he gave me when I ve started this policy. How can I get my insurance coverage ?
          Please 39 month complete my money not return neme_Sasmita biswal cust ID:[protected]/RLX/[protected] validity:22/09/2012_21/12/2015

my name is Satyajeet and my PAN card number is BYWPM3518G and Voter Card Number is SZZ0370619. I lost both id card when i was returen to my home village which is Agalpur, Balangir, Odisha. I have lost my PAN CARD and Voter card in Naugaon to Agalpur when i was travelling, so kindly register my complaint against it so that no one can misuse that.

Besides, I would request you to issue me a duplicate copy of Pan Card to the below mentioned address.

Thanks & Regards
            Dist- Bolangir
            Odisha- 767022
            Mob- [protected]
            email id- satyajeet.[protected]@outlook.com

Not Paying Maturity Amount I had invested money in recurring from for 9 yrs. The maturity amount was due in 20/7/2015.After submitting the certificate they have given me the date for collecting the cheque.My cheque has got dishonoured because of insufficient fund in A/C.I have made a fresh request to PANCARD CLUB India for which they have agreed to do NEFT payment in my account and the date they have given my for 12/01/2016 this again without further interest. Nobody is giving proper reason why this is happening.I am not sure if one have to even hope for getting our principle money back. Can anyone suggest how do we have to go abouts it. schedule of scheme Branch :- PRABHADVEI, Folio No :- AVX[protected], Agent Code :[protected] Tenure :- 9 Years, Offer Price paid :- Rs.26, 040/- Current Estimated :- Rs. 79, 050/- Commencement of Membership :-20/07/2006 & Expiry of Membership :- 20/07 2015. Your suggestion is highly appericated Thanks

Dear Sir/Madam, This is regarding about PANCARD CLUBS LTD matured claim for DIVINNE HOLIDAY SCHEME of Rs48000 Although I have submitted all my original documents by 16 Sept15 at Suri Branch, West Bengal and I was supposed to get the money by 20 Sept15 but after repeated phone calls & mails there was no response from the company side. It would be of great help if you please look into my case and help me to get back my amount in shortest possible time as I am in dire need of the amount. Expecting a quick response by mail. Thankfully Guru Narayan Batabyal

To,
                  CSC Team, Pancard Clubs Ltd., Tel No. 61578777, CSC
                  ashok.[protected]@panoramicworld.biz,[protected]
                  rahul.[protected]@panoramicworld.biz
                  suresh.[protected]@panoramicworld.biz
                  arun.[protected]@panoramicworld.biz
                  Tel: 6157 8735/ 8700/8710 (NO ONE IS ANSWERING THE PHONES)
                  www.panoramicworld.biz

PANCARD CLUBS LTD, Khatao House, 1st Floor, Behind Johnson & Johnson, Mahim West, Mumbai 400016.

REMINDER: Ref No: PCL/CSC/15-16/941 : PLEASE REPLY & DO THE NEEDFUL.
                  Reference to:

1. Ajit (FOLIO NO AST-570,[protected], Expiry of Membership: 03/02/2015/ MATURITY)
                  2. Amit (FOLIO NO AST-569,[protected], Expiry of Membership: 03/02/2015 / MATURITY)

PANCARD CLUBS issued to us the matured amount through CHEQUES (BOUNCED/ DIS-HONOURED):
                  Cheque No:[protected]-[protected] for Rs 74, 800/- and
                  Cheque No:[protected]-[protected] for Rs 74, 800/-

BOTH the cheques HAVE BEEN DIS-HONOURED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT FUNDS

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL, With Regards & Thanks

AJIT and AMIT
                  DATE: 5th Nov. 2015.

My name is Sanjay Madan Kolekar, residence of Belgaum dist. Karnataka State. I have a complaint against Pancards Club Ltd., Mahim, Mumbai, I have invested some money (Rs. 1500/pm x 3 years) after 5 and 1/2 years, i should have received the some of Rs. 72, 000/- in the month of April 2015. but I got cheque of Rs. 72, 000/- dated 06.10.2015 which was bounced. there after the company taken back the Cheque and Promised me that, they will do NEFT to my account by 06.11.2015. but till date I do not received any payment nor reply from them. also they are not taking any further action on it. What to do Sir. Please Help.

Agents from Panoramic world (add. 111-113 kalidas Udyog Bhawan Near century Bazar Prabhadevi Mumbai[protected]give me magic hotel membership certificate folio no.27953 of which maturity date and value was 06/03/2015 and rs.16200/. After rigorous conversation they gave me a post dated chq of SBI of dated 13/10/2015 which subsequently bounced. They opt for NEFT in the same date and assured me the amount will subsequently be transfer in my account but till date I had not get back any money from them. Is it not a cheater company? T.K. Saha ;Durgapur-5 West-Bengal ph. no.[protected]

Hi Consumer Complaint Forum, I am an investor for this PAN CARD CLUB Group, My policy got matured in May 15 but Pan Club gave me cheque for the month of October 15 which is 4-5 month later, now when i deposite my cheque it got bounced. Pan club dont have sufficient fund to give maturity amount to investors. Could you pls sugget further course of action to take on Pan Club. Thanks Manjiri

My mother was depositing RD with this co. thru an agent. On Sept 10, the RD got matured. On submission of RD receipt, she got cheque of 72000/- from the co. But this chq was bounced twice. Now the co. has told that they will make payment thru NEFT for which they will need the bounce chq. back. They promised payment by Oct 19, but not yet received.

In Sept 2015 we deposited monthly interest chq of Rs.850 which got bounced due to insufficient funds. Does company do not have even such small amount in their a/c ? Also we have invested good amount in March 2015 for which we haven't received the certificate yet. The company agent is neither giving any proper status whenever enquired on it. Probably company has problem and not disclosing to customers. DO NOT invest in this company as it is cheating on people.

I had invested Rs.25300/- on 30.03.2012 with PANCARD CLUBS LTD. ( CGI Rgdn no. 11/105363) (GROUP COMPANY OF PANORAMIC WORLD ) vide Folio no. 1019_01_24117, receipt no. GAD_91227, maturity date 31.07.15.Though the maturity date is over, I have not received any refund from the company.I have submitted the papers to their Kolhapur office way back. I have sent letters to them by registered post, sent emails to their corporate office, However,...
                              Dear sir/madam I applied for PAN CARD on 31 may 2015, I got text message after 3 days that "your pan card number is DXZPK6575F and your card will be send through registered post". it is dispatched on 16/6/2015, But untill today i didn't get the PAN card . It is very emergecy for me to get PAN card . please do needfull sir/madam. thanking you MY ADDRESS :- SHUBHAM KUMAR S/O ARJUN KUMAR E-86 GALINO.4, HARI NAGAR EXTN.NEAR BADARPUR, NEW...

It is with great regret that I am writing this letter to your company as I want to bring to your kind notice the extreme trouble and inconvenience I have undergone due to your negligent services. On 4th February 2012, I had taken a Relax Holiday policy bearing policy no.[protected]-01023911 of your company by making the payment of Rs 100000/- to your company. Attached is the copy of policy as per Annexure I. At the time of taking the policy, it was agreed that after 3 years 3 months i.e. on 4th May 2015 I will get a sum of Rs 139860/-. However, the problem remains that after maturity I had approached your company’s executive and deposited all the relevant documents for claiming the amount on which I was told that I will get the amount after 90 days that also not sure and till now neither I had received any money nor any kind of response from your company. Attached herewith is a copy of complaint letter as Annexure II. I tried calling up your company regarding my grievance but was not able to get in touch with anybody. In spite of repeated follow ups, I have received no appropriate response from your company’s side, which is disappointing. I have wasted unreasonable amount of time and money in trying to resolve this issue but to no avail. With a great hope and hearing about a healthy reputation of your Brand name I had availed your services but to my utter disappointment, I have faced the worst. I am appalled to have received such inept and unprofessional services from a company of your repute which has created unnecessary hassles in my life, resulting in loss of time and money. I would like to notify you that your actions are liable under Section 2(1)(g) of the Consumer Protection Act for deficiency of service that means any fault, imperfection or shortcoming or inadequacy in the: Quality, Nature, and Manner of Performance that is mandated to be maintained under law or under a contract. Also, as per Section 2(1)(r) for Unfair Trade Practice which refers to trade practice that involves adopting unfair means or deceptive practices to promote the sale, use or supply of any goods/service. I would like to emphasize that: • Your service has been utterly negligent and inadequate. • I have undergone a lot of extreme stress and mental agony because of your unprofessional conduct. Given the above sequence of events, I request you to kindly refund the entire amount of Rs 139860/- at the earliest. Moreover, I request you to compensate me with an amount of Rs. 200000/- for the extreme stress and mental agony you have caused to me. In case you fail to take action within 15 days from the date of this letter, I would be forced to: • Ask my lawyers to file a consumer complaint against you for gross negligence, lethargic conduct and deficient service, as well as additional compensation for mental agony and legal costs; • Ask my lawyers to consider the filing of a civil suit against your company; • Start a sustained online campaign spreading the word about the appalling level of service that I have received from you; and • Issue press releases online and in the print media. I hope that I do not have to take these steps and look forward to an amicable resolution of this issue. Warm regards, Praveen N Yadav A 52, Kishan Nagar, Danteshwar, Pratapnagar, Vadodara, Gujarat-390004 Email Id : [protected]@gmail.com Mobile No. : [protected]

My name is shirish Bhavsar Pancard clubs Ltd Co. not giving maturity cheque in time as per prescribed date on certificate. Cheques are delayed by 2 or three months and also not paying interest on delayed preiod instead of this vouchers given to pruchase goods of Pancard. which is not required to us. This is cheating to customers. Pancard clubs should stop cheating and return the money of all customers who desired to withdraw as in future we are afraid Pancard clubs may not returned the money. Govt should take necessary actions againts Branch Managers, Directors to return the colllected Amt from customers

I am regular member of Pancard Clubs Ltd doing business by booking room nights Now a days I am not receiving surrndered amount at prescribed date on certificate as maturity date Can co. regularies the amount to be returned to the customer If not so shall I go to the court Shirish P. Bhavsar CDM7 Code No 32603