[Resolved] Pasco Automobiles / Maruti Zen Estillo Vxi Abs — Re-imbursement of expenses due to non delivery
1. I, wing commander ck verma of 2228sqn af got issued local purchase order no. Ls[protected] and authority letter no. Al[protected] dated 06 mar 09 for zen estillo vxi abs (For rs 3, 43, 368/-) after i was given written and confirmed availability of the vehicle as desired by me (Photo copy attached). After completing all the formalities on 06 mar 09, i am shocked that till date pasco automobiles (Maruti dealer) has not provided me the vehicle. The same case happened with me when i booked the vehicle in the month of nov 08 and had to wait for two months before cancelling the complete purchase order (Copy attached).
2. I have incurred heavy financial losses besides undergoing the mental agony for last for more than six months. The details of my losses are as under:-
S. No purpose expenses incurred
1. Cost of making draft (Nov 08) 900.00
2. Travel to/from hissar 1000.00
3. Travel to/from hissar for cancellation 1000.00
4. Cost of cancellation 500.00
5. Cost of re making draft 900.00
6. Travel to/from hissar 1000.00
7. Travel to/from hissar for cancellation 1000.00
8. Travel to/from hissar for cancellation 1000.00
9. Payment or deposit of draft 550.00
10. Cost of telephone calls 1500.00
11. Loss of interest on the amount for 06 months 9000.00
12. Miscellaneous expenses 1000.00
Total 19, 350.00
3. The above mentioned expense is no exaggeration as i am attaching necessary documents along. I had to take out money from my provident fund and hence the interest lost is actual.
4. I have also complained to the customer care of maruti twice on mail and once on the toll free number. The complaint number is [protected]. I have complained to corporate office and also to regional office. But its been more than 45 days and i have not heard from them till date.
(Chaitanya kumar verma)
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved