Passport Office Jalandhar — no inquery till now

Maninderpal singh
i am maninderpal singh s/o jaswinderpal singh r/o H No 392 kishan avenue kanjli road near new police line kapurthala.i apply my passport on 9/6/08 through speed post passport service my file no JALW21325808 .till now there is no police verification received in police station city kapurthala.

MANINDERPAL SINGH

Comments

i am pooja sehgal w/o gaurav sehgal r/o H No E K 97 SHIV RAJ GARH BHAGAT SINGH CHOK JALANDHAR CITY POLICE DIV . NO 3 i apply my passport on 16/10/08 my file no P071109 .till now there is no police verification received in police station DIV NO 3 JALANDHAR CITY.
i am gaurav sehgal s/o satish sehgal r/o H No E K 97 SHIV RAJ GARH BHAGAT SINGH CHOK JALANDHAR CITY POLICE DIV . NO 3 i apply my passport to add a spouse name on 27/10/08 my file no JALB030016 . my passpoet no.is B2536289 .till now i not received my passport. it is my request that please send my passport as soon as possibal
i shell be very thankfuk to you for ur kind ness

with regards
GAURAV SEHGAL
JALANDHAR CITY
To

The Regional Passport Office,
Jalandhar.
Sub: About Police Enquiry -File Reference Number: JAL-W[protected]
With due respect, I am employ of BSNL department. I applied for New Passport in dated:[protected] File Reference Number: JAL-W[protected] . Sir I am also submitted my NOC by hand in your Jalandhar Passport Office at the time I enquiry regarding my passport. Sir I want to know Date and Police Station Where you send the enquiry regarding my passport. Because I don’t get any enquiry and I am also go to local police station and Distt. SSP& Local DSP office .Kindly send me all detail about my passport I am very thankful to your.

Your Faithfully,
Karamjit Kaur w/o S. Balwant Singh
Tarn Taran road.V.P.O Adda chabhal.
Disst Tarn Taran.
Mo.No: [protected]
Home No:[protected]
File Reference Number: JAL-W[protected]
On dated:[protected].
Dear,

Sir Shri A. K. Mahajan ( passport officer ) I had been to your office before few times regarding my passport N-2079/2001/poj/PV, sec(C) i was asked to give in written about my old passport of which as i had given all details asked, Sir i would request you to please issue my passport as i had told before i will be fined ( aaprox Rs1000 or Rs2000 )and then i will be issued my passport .Sir once again i may request you as i had never changed my particulars nor then or now as i have an (C.D.C) even on the same name and with all same particulars since 1981.

thanking you

yours faithfully

jatinder pal singh kahlon

sir i am rajdeep singh from fatehgarh churian.sir i had applied my passport 6 month before.but sir i have not recieved my passport yet.my police inquiry has also done.my passport number is jal-w[protected]..so please its humble request pls give me my passport soon...i shall b very thankful to u...
sir i m hardev singh from gurdaspur, i had applied my passport, my wife passport, my father passport on 24 june 2008.but i have not received any passport till now. i m govt. employee.my father and wife had already gone through police inquiry.our passport numbers are jalw07991208, jalw7991408, jalw7991308 simultaneously.
so its my humble request to send our passport as soon as possible.thankyou.
i love india
Dear,

thanking you

yours faithfully

jatinder pal singh
Dear Sir/Madam
I had submited my all document for the change of address of my passport on Dated 29/01/2009 alongwith required fee at Jalandhar passport office.My enquiry no.B001849 key no.[protected]. I am checking on net my police enquiry is still pending. Please help me .So that i can get the passport at the earliest.
File No.Jal B001849

Thanks & regards,

Prabhjodh singh
House No.570

New Model house, Jalandhar

Mobile:-[protected]
dear sir,

my name is gurpreet kaur w/f s.didar singh . i have applied for my passport in 4.4.2008 and i have not recieved my passport till the date today .please give me information why my passport is not recieved to.so i can provide aa any mistake and clear that any document which u have any problem .

file.no- z 324202

c/o. didar singh
village daburji, GT road amritsar

[protected] for any inquiry please call on this number
SIR
MY COMMENT IS REQUSTLY ADVICE TO YOU THAT CAN WE OPEN A CANTEEN IN A PASSPORT OFFICE FOR PUBLIC AS WEL AS GOVT PROFIT IF POSIBALE THEN PLESE CANCACAT US ON MY MB.[protected], [protected], [protected] OR MAIL ME [protected]@YAHOO.IN THANKS DHARMJIT SAINI SCF 10 URBAN ESTATE 1 JALANDHAR
My name is HARPREET SINGH from HOSHIARPUR. I didn't receive my PASSPORT, My file no is JALZ80920308.
MY NAME IS YODHVEER BRARFROM DASUYA, HOSHIARPUR.I DIDN'T RECIEVE MY PASSPORT.MY FILE NO. IS JAL0013229
hello sir/madam, i submit the file for lost passport but till there is no police inquiry now, my lost passport num is f1113596.and it is submitted on 15.6.09.plzzz issue the new passport .
Sir

I am sandeep kaur D/o jasvir singh V.P.O - Tehang Tehsile-Phillaur Distt-Jalandhar. I am apply for my passport on[protected]. I am directly submitted all document in passport office. And my file No is P024944. Till now there is no police verification / enquiry recevied in police station city jalandhar
Sir

i am sandeep kaur D/o jasvir singh V.P.O -Tehang Teh- Phillaur Distt- Jalandhar. I am apply for my passport on[protected]. I am directly submitt all documents in passport office. And my file no. is P024944. Till now there is no police enquiry...Please sir/madam help me. so that i can get my passport as early...
Sir

I am sandeep kaur D/o jasvir singh V.P.O -Tehang Teh- Phillaur Distt- Jalandhar. I am apply for my passport on[protected]. I am directly submitt all documents in passport office. And my file no. is P024944. Till now there is no police enquiry...Please sir/madam help me. so that i can get my passport as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully
Sir

hello sir y name is santokh singh s/o shri malkiat singh mother name.. mohinder kaur..village:chakowal sheikhan:post office nainawal jattan:dist hoshiarpur :punjab...i have applied my passport on19-01-09...my file number is D000244.my police inquiry has been done but i did't my passport till now.so please tell me sir how can i collect my passport as soon as possible..i will wait for your reply thank you

Ambika Towers, 2nd - 3rd Floor, 14- Police Line Road, Jalandhar, Punjab, India - 144001
    Passport Office Jalandhar - no inquery till now